AI co-write: research papers, broken rope, Lava

⚠️Just an AU⚠️

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Kwazii was hanging around the Library, when he accidentally spills ink on the Professor's research papers, ruining his experiments. The Octonauts think he did it on purpose to mock the Professor... barnacles growled, as inkling looked away in disappointment... 

Kwazii was kicked out of the Octopod, feeling hurt and angry. He wandered around the ocean, looking for a place to stay. He stumbled upon a pirate ship, where he met Calico Jack, his grandfather. Calico Jack was happy to see him, and offered to teach him some pirate skills. Kwazii agreed, hoping to forget his troubles.

They went to a nearby island, where Calico Jack showed him how to climb a rope. Kwazii tried to follow his instructions, but he accidentally cut the rope with his claw. Calico Jack fell from the cliff, landing on a pile of rocks. He groaned in pain, and glared at Kwazii.

"Ye scurvy dog! Ye did that on purpose, didn't ye? Ye wanted to kill me, ye traitor!" he shouted.

Kwazii was shocked and scared. He tried to explain, but Calico Jack wouldn't listen. He pushed him away, making him lose his balance. Kwazii fell into the volcano that was under the cliff, where he was burned by lava. He screamed in agony, and called for help.

The Octonauts heard his scream, and followed the sound. They saw him in the volcano, and realized what they had done. They felt guilty and sorry. They also saw Calico Jack on the rocks, and realized he was Kwazii's grandfather. They felt ashamed and sorry.

They quickly launched the GUPs, and flew to the volcano. They used the water cannons to cool down the lava, and the rescue ropes to pull Kwazii out. They also used the first aid kit to treat his wounds, and the blanket to wrap him up. They also flew to the rocks, and helped Calico Jack up. They used the bandages to heal his injuries, and the ice pack to soothe his pain.

They apologized to Kwazii and Calico Jack, and explained what had happened. They told them that they had misunderstood Kwazii, and that they had been wrong to kick him out. They told them that they cared for Kwazii, and that they wanted him back. They also apologized to Calico Jack, and explained that they had not known he was Kwazii's grandfather. They told him that they respected him, and that they wanted to be friends.

Kwazii and Calico Jack forgave the Octonauts, and hugged them. They told them that they had also misunderstood them, and that they had been wrong to push them away. They told them that they loved them, and that they wanted to stay. They also thanked them for saving them, and praised them for their bravery.

They all smiled and laughed, and felt happy and relieved. They had learned their lesson, and they had made up. They had also found a new family, and a new adventure.

They sailed back to the Octopod, where they celebrated their reunion. They also shared their stories, and their treasures. They had a lot of fun, and a lot of love.

the end...