AI co-write: Death Date: Kwazii's Dark Lightning (Alt acc Story)

yeah, this is being written again

I'm looking for other ideas for the story on my other account :>

🛩manifest × octonauts crossover🛩

💖Barnacles × kwazii, maybe more?💖

🔤above and beyond s2-s3 timeline🔤

➰Bio➰

Kwazii has some secrets, that are troubling him and haunting him, but also endangers his frainds and grandfather...

And now Kwazii's ex-boyfriend, Dash, frames him and gets him exiled from the octonauts... by putting the octonauts in Danger and making it seem like Kwazii did it...

Barnacles gives Kwazii one last mission, to help his grandfather bury his treasure.. (the mission in the sand cat episode)

"Wish you die there but that's not going to happen.." tweak says before he leaves..

She didn't know how guilty she'd feel later..

But Dash blames Kwazii again, for stealing calico Jack's treasure when it was a sand cat, looking for food...

Dash also somebody close to calico Jack.... "why did you do that devil!?" was the last thing Kwazii heard from his grandfather, Calico Jack.

kwazii than takes Echo, his adoptive daughter and one of the reasons he broke up with Dash... and goes on flight 828

After the octonauts and calico Jack learn the truth they go look for kwazii... They can't find him for a while, 5 and a half years to be exact...

But they soon find him in trouble...

he Is an 828er, part of a group of 191 passengers on flight 828... can they reconnect before the death date?

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Kwazii sighed as he put Echo's bag away, Echo was a brown coyote pup with misty blue eyes who was his adoptive daughter, when she was 2, Dash, Kwazii's ex, took her from an adoption center, without telling anybody, no workers and not even kwazii... Kwazii had wanted to be a father... but not like that... echo was now 10...