AI co-write: Polar poisoning (story idea from my other account)

Yeah... another oneshot with this title...

but its has a slightly different plot...

okay its the same story... with a slightly different plot...

Still 💓Barnacles X kwazii💓

*bio*

what if someone was out to kill the captain? will they succeed or will the rest of the octonauts find who poisoned him before it's to late?

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

the octonauts were visiting the Polar zone, a town where most Arctic animals lived... barnacles used to live there, with his family, He looked at his team "what do you want from the fish and chips delivery service?" Barnacles asked, Peso, Tweak and Dashi just wanted the chips/French fries, they were just getting lunch anyways... Shellington told barnacles that the vegimals had made their own food and that he would just get the Crayfish, and Kwazii got the chicken-and-Chips/French fries Meal, Barnacles smiled "Okay, and I'm getting the Cod and French fries" Barnacles said...

and hour later, the doorbell of the octopod rang and barnacles answered the door, though who was there with the boxes of food shocked him...

Barnacles opened the door and saw a familiar face holding the boxes of food. It was Narwhal, his ex-boyfriend from the Polar Zone. Barnacles felt a surge of mixed emotions as he recognized him. He hadn't seen him in years, not since they broke up after a bitter argument. Narwhal had been jealous and possessive of Barnacles, and Barnacles had felt suffocated and unhappy in their relationship. He had left Narwhal and the Polar Zone to join the octonauts and explore the ocean. He had never looked back, until now.

"Hello, Barnacles," Narwhal said with a fake smile. "Long time no see."

"Narwhal? What are you doing here?" Barnacles asked, trying to hide his shock.

"I work for the fish and chips delivery service now," Narwhal said casually. "I'm here to deliver your food."

Barnacles felt a pang of suspicion. He wondered if Narwhal was telling the truth or if he had some ulterior motive. He remembered how Narwhal had always hated the octonauts and their mission. He had called them meddlers and busybodies who interfered with the natural order of things. He had also resented Barnacles for choosing them over him.