AI co-write: rare specimens, a wood eating-cat-fish, Overboard, deep Trench

⚠️just an AU⚠️

🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃❤️‍🔥😐😐🫤😐🫤😆❤️‍🔥💨🐶🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃❤️‍🔥😐😐🫤😐🫤😆❤️‍🔥💨🐶🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃❤️‍🔥😐😐🫤😐🫤😆❤️‍🔥💨🐶

one day, kwazii was making a surprise for shellington, he was drawing a picture of his rare specimens... but he suddenly dropped ink in them... Shellington walked in with barnacles...

Shellington was upset "KWAZII DO YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THAT WAS TO HIM? AND TO OUR RESEARCH?!" Barnacles growled slapping kwazii, they went to the others... "you're exiled... get your stuff and get out..." Barnacles growled...

Kwazii felt tears sting his eyes as he packed his belongings in a small bag. He couldn't believe that his friends would turn their backs on him so easily. He had only wanted to make Shellington happy, but he had messed up everything. He wished he could explain, but no one would listen to him.

He walked out of the octopod, feeling the cold water on his fur. He looked back at the octopod, hoping to see a friendly face, but all he saw was the closed hatch. He felt a pang of loneliness and regret. He had no idea where to go or what to do. He decided to just swim aimlessly, hoping to find some comfort or solace.

He swam for a long time, until he saw a familiar sight. It was a pirate ship, with a skull and crossbones flag. He recognized it as the ship of Calico Jack, his grandfather. He felt a surge of hope. Maybe his grandfather would understand him. Maybe he would welcome him with open arms. He decided to approach the ship, and see if he could join his pirate crew.

He climbed up the rope ladder, and saw his grandfather on the deck. He was wearing a red bandana, a blue coat, and a wooden leg. He had a parrot on his shoulder, and a sword on his belt. He looked like a real pirate, and Kwazii admired him.

"Ahoy, matey!" Calico Jack greeted him. "What brings ye to me ship?"

"Grandpa!" Kwazii exclaimed. "It's me, Kwazii!"

"Kwazii?" Calico Jack said, squinting his eyes. "Is that really ye? Ye've grown so much since I last saw ye!"

"It's really me, grandpa!" Kwazii said, hugging him. "I'm so glad to see you!"

"Me too, lad, me too!" Calico Jack said, patting his back. "But what are ye doing here? Where are yer octonaut friends?"

Kwazii felt a lump in his throat. He didn't want to tell his grandfather the truth, but he couldn't lie to him either. He decided to tell him everything, hoping that he would understand.

He told him how he had accidentally spilled ink on Shellington's rare specimens, how the octonauts had thought he had done it on purpose, how they had expelled him from the octopod, and how he had wandered the ocean alone.

Calico Jack listened to his story, and shook his head. "That's a terrible thing to happen to ye, lad. I'm sorry to hear that. Those octonauts are no friends of yours. They don't deserve ye."

"Thanks, grandpa," Kwazii said, feeling a bit better. "But what am I going to do now? I have nowhere to go, and no one to be with."

"Don't ye worry, lad," Calico Jack said, smiling. "Ye have me, and ye have me crew. Ye can stay with us, and be a pirate. Ye have the pirate blood in ye, after all. Ye'll fit right in."