AI co-write: The Betrayal of Trust: ghost Jellyfish mistake

⚠️just an AU⚠️

🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃❤️‍🔥😐😐🫤😐🫤😆❤️‍🔥💨🐶🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃❤️‍🔥😐😐🫤😐🫤😆❤️‍🔥💨🐶🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃❤️‍🔥😐😐🫤😐🫤😆❤️‍🔥💨🐶⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

One day the octonauts and Calico Jack found a pirate cove, it was hidden well but Calico Jack seemed to know where to go "I use to operate here..." Calico Jack said, Kwazii looked at his grandfather and started to explore finding a chest...

his curiosity got the best of him and he opened it... unwittingly releasing a swarm of ghostly jellyfish.

The Jellyfish got out of the cove, Barnacles slapped kwazii "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? YOU COULD HAVE ENDANGERED US ALL!" Barnacles growled "you are no longer an octonaut..." Barnacles added...

Kwazii swam past them... Calico Jack, who had once been betrayed by his own crew, is furious. He pushes Kwazii away, and slaps him "Grandad...?" Kwazii said slightly shocked "Don't call me that.. I'm not you're grandfather and you are no pirate.." Calico Jack said his anger getting the best of him... 

Kwazii swam through the dark waters, his heart heavy with hurt. The words from Captain Barnacles and Calico Jack echoed in his mind. No longer an Octonaut. Not a true pirate. The weight of their disappointment pressed down on him like an anchor.

The ghostly jellyfish swirled around him, their ethereal forms casting an eerie glow. Kwazii had unwittingly unleashed a menace upon the ocean, and now he was paying the price. He wondered if he'd ever find redemption.

Calico Jack followed him, regret etched on his weathered face. The old pirate had seen betrayal before—had felt it burn like saltwater in wounds. But this time, he'd been the accuser, and it gnawed at him.

"Kwazii," Calico Jack called, his voice gruff. "I didn't mean those words. Not really."

Kwazii turned, eyes flashing. "You said I wasn't a pirate. That I wasn't your grandson."