AI Idea-write: Broken gup, treasure map ruins, glowing eyes, Taken kids, Family

⚠️just an AU⚠️

👩‍👦👨🏾‍👦🏽an AU where kwazii Adopts two Daughters:

Pris: a Polar bear cub with a Misty blue Muzzle/Markings And silver eyes.

Fleur: a Reddish-brown wolf pup with Amber eyes  👩‍👦👨🏾‍👦🏽

🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃❤️‍🔥😐😐🫤😐🫤😆❤️‍🔥💨🐶🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃❤️‍🔥😐😐🫤😐🫤😆❤️‍🔥💨🐶🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃❤️‍🔥😐😐🫤😐🫤😆❤️‍🔥💨🐶🪷🪷⚫☠️🙄🗡️😆🫤🫥🐕🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃❤️‍🔥😐😐🫤😐🫤😆❤️‍🔥💨🐶

One day, Kwazii was trying to fix the gup-A, he wanted to surprise tweak, When one of his secret adoptive Daughters, Pris came from behind him "Hi Papa!" she said, Surprised kwazii jumped up and fell into the pool inside the launch bay, he didn't noticed he accidentally broke the gup-A, Pris was a Polar bear cub with a Misty blue Muzzle/Markings And silver eyes.

"hello Pris..." Kwazii said "Fleur's crying again..." Pris said "great..." Kwazii said as he walked over to his other Secret Adoptive daughter, Fleur a Reddish-brown wolf pup with Amber eyes... Fleur was a baby, Adopted just a few days ago when Kwazii found her alongside two dead wolves... who he assumed were her parents... as they looked like her... she was a newborn than... now she was a few days old....

Pris was 10 years old.... he adopted her when she was 5... but Pris didn't want to meet the octonauts... and kwazii was afraid the octonauts would take them away for some reason...  

Kwazii picked up Fleur from her hidden Crib in his room... 

Fleur looked at kwazii and reached for Pris "she just wants to hang out with her sister it seems" Kwazii smiled "KWAZII!" Barnacles called, he sounded angry, Kwazii handed Fleur to Pris

Fleur looked at kwazii and reached for Pris "she just wants to hang out with her sister it seems" Kwazii smiled "KWAZII!" Barnacles called, he sounded angry, Kwazii handed Fleur to Pris... "how bout you go to the caves? the ones we explored yesterday" Kwazii said, Pris nodded and managed to sneak out of the octopod...

Kwazii went to the Launch bay Tweak was fixing the gup-A, barnacles slapped him "YOU BROKE THE GUP-A!?" Barnacles growled "you do realize Dashi needed it to explore the Reef with shellington...?" Barnacles growled "I was trying to fix it but I got... uh Distracted by uhhh butterflies..." Kwazii siad... not wanting to Reveal his daughters... "there are no butterflies in the octopod kwazii, know what? get out... you're exiled..." Barnacles said... 

Kwazii left... later finding his grandfather, Calico Jack, who let him in, but Kwazii accidentally ruined a treasure map....

Calico Jack pushed him away... Kwazii ended up in a part of the ocean where creatures with glowing eyes watched him - after fighting some of them... he escaped and got to the cave...

only to find a note saying his old Enemy, Tiff... Had Fleur and Pris, he went where she said... 

"Trap!" tiff laughed

"Trap!" tiff laughed... Suddenly a cage fell over kwazii...

Meanwhile, Barnacles and the rest of the octonauts found the truth and went to look for kwazii - they also found the Adoption papers for Pris and Fleur.... and Calico Jack also felt he was harsh and joined the search....

after a few hours they saved kwazii and his kids.... and kwazii forgave them....

a few years later, Pris and Fleur hugged kwazii as he was talking with barnacles...

the end...