AI co-write: StormSoul (Alt acc story)

new story 

Kwazii had a twin sister

Kwazii had a twin sister.... Harper.. 

 But Harper blames Kwazii for the death of thair older sister, Zoey... 

 Many years later, harper joins Kwazii's ex, who was now with her, and frames Kwazii... 

 Barnacles gives Kwazii one last mission, to help his grandfather bury his treasure.. (the mission in the sand cat episode) 

 "Wish you die there but that's not going to happen.." tweak says before he leaves..She didn't know how guilty she'd feel later.. 

 But Harper and Storm(Kwazii's ex) blames Kwazii again, for stealing calico Jack's treasure when it was a sand cat, looking for food...

 Storm also somebody close to calico Jack.... "why did you do that devil!?" was the last thing Kwazii heard from his grandfather, Calico Jack.

 Kwazii also has an adopted daughter, Soul, a wolf who is part demon, though she can hide it.... Harper and Storm have a daughter named Ivy.

⚠️just an AU⚠️

⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃❤️‍🔥😐😐🫤😐🫤😆❤️‍🔥💨⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️🐶🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃❤️‍🔥😐😐🫤😐🫤😆❤️‍🔥💨🐶🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃❤️‍🔥😐😐🫤😐🫤😆❤️‍🔥💨🐶⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️

years ago, before kwazii was an octonaut, he had two sisters, Zoey and Harper, Zoey was Older and Harper was his twin, Both Zoey and Harper were light brown cats... Harper was a Light brown cat with Dark brown eyes, and Zoey was a Light brown cat with Lavender/Purple eyes...

Kwazii was a ginger cat with green eyes, Like thair grandfather Calico Jack, Thair mother, Kimber was a Blue cat with green eyes, and thair father Dan, was a  Black cat with Light brown markings and One dark brown eye and one Lavender/Purple eye.

Harper and Kwazii used to be close, but one day Zoey and Kwazii were Visiting Storm, the Dark Gray cat with misty blue eyes who had been in love with kwazii, Zoey died, Harper blamed kwazii, And Storm later broke up with kwazii...

Many years later, Kwazii had joined the octonauts, and Adopted Soul, a Light brown wolf with green eyes, Soul was also Part Devil, but her wings and horns could be hidden, She had one Black horn and one white horn, her wings were white and black but she had them hidden, Kwazii adopted her when she was a baby, now she was a kid, Kwazii never told the octonauts he had a daughter, so none of them met or knew about Soul.