AI co-write: Shadow of the past: Sinking suspicion (Alt acc story)

book 5 of shadow of the past: 

Description: In the aftermath of a terrifying attack, the Octonauts find themselves on high alert as Shellington falls victim to a mysterious poisoning

Description: In the aftermath of a terrifying attack, the Octonauts find themselves on high alert as Shellington falls victim to a mysterious poisoning. With the octopod under strict security, the shocking realization dawns that the threat lurks among them. As suspicion casts a shadow over the crew, Barnacles and Peso emerge with alibis, leaving the haunting question: who among them is the true perpetrator?

⚠️just an AU⚠️

⚠️MABYE the Poisoner is noted in this one-shot, spoiler alert for the actual story on my alt⚠️

🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️⚠️🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃❤️‍🔥😐😐🫤😐🫤😆❤️‍🔥💨🐶🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃❤️‍🔥😐😐🫤😐🫤😆❤️‍🔥💨🐶🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃❤️‍🔥😐😐🫤😐🫤😆❤️‍🔥💨🐶⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Who even are you to say that!?" Shellington growled...

"My name Is... Lisa" she said...

Lisa... Paani Said his twin was named Lisa..

But Paani said she was kind...

did he lie?

Shellington punched Lisa, knocking her out... 

Shellington grabbed the flowers and they ran back to the clearing... handing them to Peso..

He made some sort of syrup out of them.. "Paani I need you to drink this..." he said giving it to him.... the octonauts returned to the octopod remains, after a month... tweak got it back.... but it was put under strict security, since they were attacked...

The Vegimals were making a special dinner.... but little did they know it would go wrong...

one of the octonauts - it was unclear who it was... walked in and poisoned one of the bowls of food after the vegimals went to tell the captain that they were done, then they gathered for dinner, after a while of eating, Shellington suddenly started to feel sick... he got up and went to put the bowl away...