AI Co-write: AquaTreasure ⟪miraculous × octonauts Crossover⟫

🐞miraculous × octonauts Crossover🐞

⚠️Just an Au⚠️

🐻‍❄️🐞🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️

Kwazii ran into the octopod, Barnacles looked at him, He sighed, he had been called by the School kwazii went to that he had been cheating and expelled from his school, Barnacles sighed, he had already signed kwazii up to a new one, with Calico Jack, kwazii's grandfather, help.

"Kwazii... we signed you up for Collège Françoise Dupont, a high school in paris, while you are there, you will be staying with the Dupain-Cheng family" Barnacles said.. "okay Captain, thank you" Kwazii said...

the next day, kwazii arrived, he saw A girl in front of a cafe, kwazii walked over "hello, I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng" She said, she had blue hair and blue eyes that reminded kwazii of the ocean, Marinette gave kwazii a peice of paper, it was his school schedule.

"we have most of the same classes..." Marinette said... suddenly a girl exited the cafe "is this the cat you were talking about?" She said "yes, Alya.." Marinette said... Alya had grayish gold eyes, wavy and brown-orange ombre hair that grows slightly past her shoulders, with the tips of her hair having a lighter shade of copper red.

 Alya had grayish gold eyes, wavy and brown-orange ombre hair that grows slightly past her shoulders, with the tips of her hair having a lighter shade of copper red

"Kwazii meet my best friand, Alya" Marinette said, the next day, they met up at the school... 

Kwazii was nervous as he entered the school with Marinette and Alya. He had never been to a school like this before, and he wondered if he would fit in. He hoped that no one would find out about his past, or his secret love for the Octonauts.

He followed Marinette and Alya to their first class, which was history. The teacher, Ms. Bustier, greeted them warmly and introduced Kwazii to the rest of the class. Most of the students seemed friendly and curious, except for one: Lila Rossi. She was a girl with long brown hair and amber eyes, who wore a fox necklace around her neck. She looked at Kwazii with a smirk and a glint in her eyes.

"Hello, Kwazii. I'm Lila, and I'm so happy to meet you." She said, walking up to him and shaking his hand. "You must be the new exchange student from England, right?"

"Uh, yeah. That's me." Kwazii said, feeling uneasy.

"I'm sure you'll love it here. Paris is such a beautiful and exciting city. There's so much to see and do." Lila said, smiling sweetly.

"Really? Like what?" Kwazii asked, trying to be polite.

"Oh, you know. The Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, the Notre Dame, and of course, the Seine. The Seine is my favorite place in the whole world. It's where I feel most at home." Lila said, lowering her voice and leaning closer to Kwazii.