AI co-write: wet maps, jaguars & Piranhas, and whirlpools

🏴‍☠️Just an au🏴‍☠️ 

Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️

"Hey kwazii, can you find the study book for Shellington? nobody else has been able to find it" Barnacles asked kwazii, as kwazii was walking out of his room... kwazii nodded "Okay, captain" Kwazii said and walked to the library.

 as kwazii was searching the library, he accidentally spills water on Calico Jack's map, making it unreadable, Calico Jack walked over and saw kwazii next to the map... 

Calico Jack was furious when he saw the wet and smudged map. He had spent years searching for the legendary treasure of Captain Cuttlefish, and this map was his only clue. He had entrusted it to the library for safekeeping, and now it was ruined.

"Ye bilge rat! What have ye done to me map?" he roared at Kwazii.

Kwazii was startled and scared. He didn't mean to spill water on the map. He was just looking for Shellington's book, and he bumped into the table where the map was lying. It was an accident.

"I-I'm sorry, Grandpa. It was an accident. I didn't see the map. I was looking for Shellington's book and-"

"Shellington's book? Shellington's book? Who cares about Shellington's book? Ye've destroyed me map, lad. Me map to the greatest treasure in the seven seas. Ye've ruined me dream, lad. Me dream of finding Captain Cuttlefish's treasure and becoming the most famous pirate in history." Calico Jack interrupted.

Kwazii felt a surge of guilt and shame. He knew how much his grandfather loved treasure hunting and how much he wanted to find Captain Cuttlefish's treasure. He knew he had messed up big time.

"I'm sorry, Grandpa. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to ruin your map. I didn't mean to ruin your dream." Kwazii said.

Calico Jack snorted. "Sorry? Sorry? Ye think sorry is enough? Ye think sorry can fix this? Ye think sorry can bring back me map? Ye think sorry can make me forgive ye? Well, ye're wrong, lad. Ye're wrong. Ye've done the unforgivable. Ye've betrayed me, lad. Ye've betrayed your own grandfather."

Kwazii couldn't take it anymore. He ran out of the library, tears streaming down his face. He ran past the other octonauts, who looked at him with concern and confusion. He ran out of the Octopod, into the forest. He didn't care where he was going. He just wanted to get away from his grandfather.

He ran until he reached a river. He stopped and looked at the water. It was dark and murky. He heard a splash and saw a flash of teeth. Piranhas. He shivered and backed away. He realized he was in danger. He turned around and tried to find his way back. But he was lost. He didn't know which way to go. He heard a roar and saw a shadow. A jaguar. He was trapped. He screamed for help. But no one heard him.

Kwazii growled and swam away, kwazii went up to the surface, he forgot to bring a helmet with him, suddenly the water started to spin near him, the whirlpool pulled kwazii inside...

Meanwhile, at the octopod, Calico Jack sighed as walked into kwazii's room, he didn't know why he walked into the room of his grandson, he turned around to leave, finding a few pictures...

of him and kwazii... 

Kwazii felt the water swirling around him, dragging him deeper and deeper. He tried to swim out, but it was too strong. He felt his lungs burning and his vision fading. He thought of his grandfather and wished he could say goodbye. He closed his eyes and waited for the end.

Calico Jack looked at the pictures of him and Kwazii. They were smiling and hugging, wearing pirate hats and eye patches. They looked so happy and proud. He remembered how much he loved his grandson and how much he missed him. He realized he had been too angry and unfair. He wanted to apologize and make things right. He grabbed his coat and hat and ran out of the Octopod. He asked the other octonauts if they had seen Kwazii. They told him he had run into the forest. He followed his tracks and found the river. He heard a splash and a scream. He saw the whirlpool. He saw Kwazii.