AI co-write: blackout, Accidentally revealed, Ransom

⚠️Just an AU⚠️

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Kwazii was walking around the octopod, when he tripped and switched off the power supply, Tweak got it back about two hours later, The other octonauts glared at him "over half of us needed the power supply, for our work" Shellington said..

barnacles glared at kwaziii... "we also need that for the octopod, if it went off of control, we could have been killed, HOW COULD YOU DO THAT ON PURPOSE?" Barnacles growled... 

Kwazii felt a surge of fear and guilt as he faced the angry octonauts. He tried to explain that it was an accident, that he didn't mean to cause any trouble, but they wouldn't listen.

"Kwazii, you've gone too far this time!" Peso said.

"You've endangered the lives of everyone on board!" Dashi said.

"You've ruined our research and our equipment!" Shellington said.

"You've wasted our time and our energy!" Tweak said.

"You've betrayed our trust and our friendship!" Captain Barnacles said.

The octonauts glared at Kwazii, making him feel smaller and smaller. He felt tears stinging his eyes, but he refused to cry. He wanted to apologize, to make things right, but he knew they wouldn't forgive him. He felt like he had no place on the octopod, no place among the octonauts.

He turned around and ran to his room, grabbing his backpack and his hat. He didn't bother to pack anything else, he just wanted to get away from the octopod, away from the octonauts, away from the pain.

He ran to the launch bay, where the gup-b was waiting. He got in and started the engine, ignoring the octo-alert that sounded.

"Kwazii, where are you going?" Professor Inkling asked over the radio.

"Leave me alone, Professor. I don't belong here anymore." Kwazii said.

"Kwazii, please, don't do this. We can talk about this. We can sort this out." Professor Inkling said.

"No, you can't. You've already made up your minds. You hate me. You don't want me. You don't need me." Kwazii said.

"That's not true, Kwazii. We don't hate you. We want you. We need you. You're part of the team. You're part of the family." Professor Inkling said.

"Stop lying, Professor. You don't mean that. You don't care about me. You never did." Kwazii said.

"Kwazii, please, listen to me. I'm not lying. I do care about you. We all do. We love you, Kwazii. We love you." Professor Inkling said.

Kwazii felt a pang in his heart, but he ignored it. He didn't believe Professor Inkling. He didn't believe anyone. He felt alone, unwanted, unloved.

He turned off the radio and sped away from the octopod, leaving behind his home, his friends, his family.

He didn't know where he was going, he just wanted to go somewhere, anywhere, where he could be free, where he could be happy, where he could be himself.