AI co-write: Tahari (alt account story idea)

⚠️just an au⚠️

Based off this book: 

Bio: 💕Barnacles × Kwazii💕

⏲above and beyond timeline⏲

"I'm... really alone..." 

Kwazii gets framed by his Ex-boyfriend, Merlin, and his Ex-boyfriends girlfriend, Tahari... who joined the team a few days before.. 

Kwazii loves his friends, and will do anything to make them happy again.

 Kwazii gets into danger, in a cave in... 

"This will make them happy"

 Kwazii doesn't call for help... after the octonauts learn the truth, with calico Jack's help.. they find Kwazii, and save him from the cave, but Kwazii hates himself, and Merlin and Tahari are still after him...

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Tahari, A black cat with ginger markings and Golden eyes, Merlin, Her Boyfriend, who was a silvery Russian Blue cat with a mostly blue look, his eyes were purple, "you know what to do with kwazii, My ex..." Merlin said "Yes..." Tahari Smiled, she looked at a nearby photo of hers and Merlin's two twin daughters, Tara, the kitten with Black fur and blueish markings, and her purple eyes.... and Shine, she is a black kitten, with purple markings on her pelt... her eyes are dark pink, she has hide-able wings that are mostly black but have thin line of white at the bottom of them, and black horns.

Tahari than Left for the octopod, she was a new member of the octonauts, though she was actually only there to ruin Kwazii's life

Tweak was walking around the octopod, when their new member, Tahari, who Ran over to her crying... Tweak looked at her... and saw she looked injured "What happened?" Tweak asked.. "Kwazii hurt me!" Tahari said... Tweak growled "I'll Talk to him..." Tweak said "I also Saw him go into the Gadgets room..." Tahari told tweak, Tweak Went into the Gadgets room and saw most of the tracking gear and some other important things....