AI co-write: The Toxic Accident: Kwazii's light From Exile to Homecoming: part 2

part 2 of: The Toxic Accident: Kwazii's light From Exile to Homecoming

on my old octonauts one-shot book...

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Kwazii whimpered as he woke up in the Amazon river, he had accidently poured some kind of chemicals on the octopod's plants, some of the creatures got sick from it, kwazii was exiled, he also went to a polluted area on accident, he didn't understand why the octonauts and his grandfather saved him then, so he had ran.... but he had only got into more danger, having fallen into the river, hitting his head on the rocks... the octonauts had came again and saved him and his grandfather, who had fallen off the waterfall trying to save him, he looked at his friands and grandfather, he could hear them talking...

Kwazii passed out, and he couldn't hear them anymore. He was too tired and weak to stay awake, and he needed to rest. He hoped that they would leave him alone, and let him sleep

Peso sighed, and said:

"We need to take him back to the Octopod. He's still in a critical condition, and he needs more medical attention. He also needs to be in a familiar and comfortable environment, where he can feel safe and loved."

He looked at the others, and said:

"Can you help me carry him to the Gup-A? We need to be careful not to hurt him more, or to make him wake up. We need to be gentle and quiet, and not to disturb him."

The others nodded their heads, and agreed to help Peso. They lifted Kwazii carefully, and carried him to the Gup-A. They placed him on a stretcher, and covered him with a blanket. They made sure that he was comfortable and secure, and that he had enough oxygen.

They got into the Gup-A, and prepared to leave the island. They set the course for the Octopod, and started the engine. They hoped that they would reach the Octopod soon, and that Kwazii would be okay.

They looked at Kwazii with love and concern, and said:

"Kwazii... we're taking you home... we're taking you home where you belong... we're taking you home where we belong..."

They smiled at Kwazii warmly, and said:

"Kwazii... we're your friends... we're your friends forever... we're your friends no matter what..."

They held Kwazii's hand gently, and said:

"Kwazii... we love you... we love you with all our hearts... we love you more than anything..."

They hugged Kwazii tightly, and said:

"Kwazii... please live... please live for us... please live for yourself..."

They drove away from the island, and headed towards the Octopod.

They drove towards a new beginning.

Kwazii woke up in the Octopod, feeling confused and scared. He didn't know where he was, or what had happened. He looked around, and saw that he was in a medical bay, surrounded by machines and monitors. He saw Peso, Shellington, Barnacles, Dashi, Tweak, and Captain Barnacles standing by his bed, looking at him with relief and joy.