AI Guide-write: Sharp's Storm's attack |INAGF (Alt account story idea)|

Short

INAGF = I'm not Aku, Grandfather for this oneshot

Based off of: 

💖ships: Barnacles × Kwazii, not going to say the rest, you'll see💖 🔥based off 'I'm not him, grandfather'💨

 🐇🦊🐈calico Jack, Natquick, ranger marsh close/best friends au(inspired by some random things I saw and art I saw)🐈🦊🐇                                          

🔠post octonauts series + above and beyond, season 3 timelines🔠

🏴‍☠️protective calico Jack au ig ⛈🏴‍☠️

Calico Jack has always been protective of his family, for some, slightly over-protective.. One of them being Kwazii, his grandson, and the one that reminds him the most of his son, and Kwazii's father.. He had been hiding some things from him, such as enemies and an island that Is where Aku, his son and Kwazii's father was killed by another pirate cat.. A pirate cat named Sharp storm...A pirate cat who vowed to end the lives of calico Jack's family members...What will happen to Kwazii when they visit the island and have an argument that causes Kwazii to run off and be captured.. Can calico Jack and the octonauts save Kwazii before it's too late?

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Calico Jack growled "SHARP STORM, WHERE IS MY SON?!" Calico Jack screamed... "Right here..." a Dark voice said... before laughing... Calico Jack turned around, and saw that His son, Aku, lying on the floor of the cave, he was dead... Sharp Storm had killed him... 

"You Might want to watch you're remaining Family, before I get to them..." Sharp storm Said... Calico Jack growled... Calico Jack growled... 

Calico Jack Felt the world Spin around him, until he saw a different Ginger cat on the ground... seemingly dead....

 Kwazii...  

Calico Jack woke up in a scream... Natquick and ranger marsh looked at him, after they talked for a bit, Calico Jack explained he was going to go see kwazii..

At the octopod, Kwazii was getting ready for a mission, Calico Jack looked at him "where you are going, kwazii?" Calico Jack asked... "Savin- Just Checking an Island...." Kwazii said "can I join you?" Calico Jack asked, wanting to keep on eye on kwazii... 

"I guess" Kwazii sighed... and they left... soon arriving...

at Sharp Storm's Island... 

they looked around, looking at the lush, green forest, soon arriving at a cave... Calico Jack growled... before trying to drag kwazii out of the cave... it was where Aku had been murdered... unknown to kwazii... who had been told all his life that Aku had been crushed by a tree... 

"GRANDAD WAIT! BAIT IS HERE!" Kwazii growled, breaking free "what?" Calico Jack growled, Kwazii exlained that he had two half-sisters, Lure and Bait, and a cat named Sharp Storm kidnaped Bait.

Calico Jack and kwazii started to fight about Sharp storm and their family...  "You don't understand What happened here, lad! this place has ruined our family!" Calico Jack screamed, Kwazii growled... "How? I have to save Bait from this Sharp Storm Guy and Then I'll leave!"  Kwazii growled.

"Sharp Storm is a dangerous pirate! He killed your father! He'll kill you too!" Calico Jack said angrily.

Kwazii looked at Calico Jack, Confused and Annoyed "WHAT DO YOU MEAN? you said he died being crushed by a tree... A Tragic accident!" Kwazii said...  

"I lied to you! I lied to protect you! Your father was killed by Sharp Storm in this cave! He stabbed him in the back with his sword! I tried to save him... but I couldn't..." Calico Jack said bitterly.

Kwazii glared at Calico Jack, before running off "KWAZII!" Calico Jack called...  

Kwazii ran off... soon running into Sharp Storm, the black tabby pirate cat with sky blue eyes grabbed him and Let Bait, the White cat with reddish markings on her pelt and pink eyes, the half-sister of Kwazii... run off...

Sharp Storm Grabbed kwazii and they started a battle.... Calico Jack, who had run after kwazii... stood by Kwazii's side and helped kwazii fight...

During the fight a picture fell out of his pocket... of his mother, Shiver, His adoptive father, and the father of his half-sisters... (Bait and Lure), Davy, and his half sisters, Lure and Bait...

 (Bait and Lure), Davy, and his half sisters, Lure and Bait

Calico Jack had also contacted the octonauts... who came to help them...

and Sharp Storm got sent to a locked area... 

Barnacles looked at Kwazii... and told kwazii how he felt... "Kwazii... I.... Really like you.." Barnacles said.. Kwazii smiled and hugged him close... 

and Calico Jack Talked with kwazii about the truth... Kwazii forgave him...

the end...