Special Chapter ♥️

I can't believe I started this story on 23 December 2023. Like wahhh this is the longest story of mine. Well, it was very diff from my all the other stories.

I will loved to have you all rate this story  / 100. I wanna know how was the whole story from start to end. So let me know your opinion about the overall plot, experience, and story in the comments. Obviously after completing this chapter too...

>>>>

The same day.

Taekook were currently in their room, which was echoing with tae's giggles as the male was being pampered by his dear husband. Jungkook was feeding tae strawberry coated with melted chocolate, he would put a strawberry in tae's mouth, peck tae's lips, nose, cheeks and then go down to peck on the baby bump three times.

Tae was loving the affection his husband was showing to him. Well Jungkook was loving it too, the giggles of his husband echoing in their room was something Jungkook can die for.

"Did my babies love the strawberriess." Jungkook asked as he kissed the baby bumped more like placed his parted lips over the skin and blew aur creating a funny sound that got tae laugh aloud.

"Babies are loving the strawberry and dada." Tae replied, Jungkook hummed as he sat properly and began to peck tae's lips without a stop.

"What about my heart beat?" He asked nuzzling his nose over tae's round and soft bread cheeks.

"Your heart beat, hmmm he is loving you more than strawberries." Tae spoke and giggled as Jungkook took a good amount of his cheeks between his lips.

"Really, I am loving you more than anything too." Jungkook spoke, tae smiled nodding his head as he turned his head and pecked jungkook's button nose.

"My bunny bun." He spoke with fondfilled eyes, Jungkook stared at the male with the same affection dripping from his eyes.

"I am so sorry my heart, I am sorry for making you worried, for lying to you and for those tears that came in your eyes cause of me. I know I shouldn't have lied and shouldn't have made you worried. But the thing had already happened and I can't surely change it anymore. But I promise that I will never ever lie to you, no matter whoever is forcing me." Jungkook spoke, guilt visible in his eyes that made tae smile softly.

"My bunny, no need to say sorry again and again. You said sorry once, because you knew you did wrong. And that is enough, honestly if you have wanted you could have even got angry on me, or have shouted at me saying it was a matter of a few hours and you lied do what. Many people do that but I know my bunny is different and knows his fault when he is at it. You knew going to the club wasn't the problem you were lying to me was the main problem and now that you have understood it. It's enough no need to feel guilty hmm." Tae spoke cupping jungkook's cheeks, while caressing them softly.

"You my love I can never get angry at you or shout at you. That is never happening, and I wish I would die before even thinking about doing something like this." Jungkook spoke getting a cute glare from his husband making him chuckle.

"Fine fine, I won't talk about dying." He spoke, tae mumbled a little better under his breath.

"But still my love cause of my stupidity I wasn't able to go with you to the hospital and get to know about our baby. I am so sad and feeling guilty for it. My babies must be thinking how bad dada they are getting who lied to their mama and didn't even go to the hospital with him." Jungkook spoke with a pout that made tae chuckle.

"Mhmm, you know you are looking like a baby yourself and babies don't get mad at babies." Tae joked making Jungkook huff as his pout grew bigger. Tae was quick to peck the pout that made it turn into a big smile.