17

Liked by gamer_07, crazy_gamer, game_love00 and 5M more

Seok_thesunshine✓: We are hiring a assistant developer, if you are interested email your CV 's on the email address given below.

Comments...

Gamer_07: oh my i wish I knew how to develop characters I would have surely applied for this job.

Crazy_gamer: wow!! Why am I still a student???

Gave_love00: Can't believe it, like working for buzz is something legendary. I am applying for it right away.

View more comments...

_________

|Chat between hoseok and Taehyung|

Seok_thesunshine✓
Good evening, I am Jung hoseok, mr Jeon Jungkook's secretary. May I have a conversation with you about the modelling contract.
5:16pm

Theonly_kimtae✓
Hello, good evening. Yes sure let's discuss about it.
5:18pm

Hoseok gasped as he got a reply from Taehyung, with a happy smile on his face he replied immediately.

Seok_thesunshine✓
Well, Mr Jeon had said to talk to you about the payment you would want for project.
5:18pm

Theonly_kimtae✓
Yeah, hmm but before that can you please enlighten me with the details of the contract. As I want to know thinks before talking about the payment.
5:18 pm

Seok_thesunshine✓
Sure, I would send you a copy of the contract once you decide the payment. I would tell you the details here.
5:18 pm

So the new collection of buzz is supposed to be launch in a month. We have prepared a theme for the unisex, it's main motive is to promote confidence to all the individual who wants to wear unisex clothes but are afraid to wear one. The clothes are designed that way that people who are wearing these type of clothes for the first time would feel comfortable and themselves. There are a few short dresses while a few normal comfy clothes.
5:20pm

Tae read the whole text of hoseok, he nodded his head understanding the whole concept. He even received the contract hoseok send him, he was ok with all the terms and conditions. It wasn't basically his contract but a normal sample contract. So if he wants to change something he can get it changed. But for now tae was ok with everything including the payment buzz company was offering him.

Theonly_kimtae✓
Hmm I understand everything, the terms and conditions in the contract is ok with me. Including the amount you are offering.
5:22pm

Seok_thesunshine✓
Oh I am glad to know you are ok with it. So would you like to work with us?
5:23pm

Theonly_kimtae✓
Sure I would love to work with one of the raising brand like buzz.
5:23pm

Seok_thesunshine✓
Thank you so much Mr Kim, I am glad to hear this from you. I would fix a meeting of Mr Jeon with you soon. So you can have a final discussion with him before we sign the contract.
5:24pm

Tae smiled mischievously as he read hoseok's message

Theonly_kimtae✓
Ok, and no need to address me so formally Mr Jung. Just call me Taehyung it's fine.
5:25pm

Seok_thesunshine✓
Ok thanks for responding Taehyung. I will inform you about the meeting soon. Have a nice day.
5:25pm

Theonly_kimtae✓
Have a nice day you too.
5:25pm

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘