21

Special update for all the cutiesss are you all happy now???

"Thank you for you time." Tae spoke, namjoon hummed as he gave a slight head bow to Jungkook and walked out of the cabin leaving taekook alone as hoseok had left to complete his work before Jungkook started questioning Taehyung.

Silence...

Silence surrounded the two males, currently sitting opposite to each other. Jungkook was looking at tae with a poker face while the pretty male was Wiggling his eyebrows with a mischievous smile on his face.

"Stop smiling like that." Jungkook spoke having enough of the awkwardness in the air.

"Whyyyy? Let me smile and stare at youu~~" Tae sang, Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"You were so sweet and nice a minute ago when the two were here and now see." Jungkook spoke, tae shrugged his shoulders.

"I have met them for the first time is I need have a good impression on them." He stated, Jungkook frowned slightly.

"And... We are meeting for the first time too, do you remember that?" He asked raising his eyebrows, tae smiled sheepishly.

"But we know each other for a month now. And I really don't need to have a good impression on you, as you are already impressed by me." Tae spoke with a proud grin, Jungkook pressed his lips in a thin line.

"You wish." He mumbled audible enough for tae to hear who stared at him narrow eyes.

"Excuse me what do you mean by that?" Tae asked raising his eyebrows, while he folded his arms over his chest.

"I mean nothing, here this is the contract paper hoseok talked about. Check it out, if you wanna change any clause you can still ask for it." Jungkook spoke passing the paper to tae who suddenly changed his posture going back to his professional mode as he began to read the paper with full concentration.

Jungkook can't help but stare at tae, the male was blinking softly as his long curled up eyelashes touched the skin slightly, tae's cheeks were puffy and looked extremely soft, while he lips were juted out a little, a habit of his while reading something.

'He is cute.' Jungkook thought but his eyes went wide realizing what he just thought cursing at himself he looked away not wanting to have the same thought ever again for the male sitting in front.

"Hmm everything is ok with me, can I have your pen?" Tae asked forwarding his palm, Jungkook looked at tae's palm and than at the male's face. The male was still in daze of what he thought for tae a while ago

"Excuse me, I am asking for your pen and not your pants." Tae spoke knocking slightly on the desk, Jungkook blinked and gave tae a done look.

"Stop speaking whatever comes in your mouth." Jungkook mumbled as he got a pen from his drawer, tae just ignored the statement and signed the papers.

"Here." Tae spoke passing the paper and the own to Jungkook for him to sign, Jungkook gave a copy of the contract to tae while had a copy with himself.

"Ok, so..." Tae spoke blinking his eyes to Jungkook.

"So... Yeah do you have a car?" Jungkook asked, tae smiled mischievously once again.

"I don't have one, but I can still ride you." He spoke, Jungkook blinked once... Twice... Parted his lips, then closed it, and parted his lips but no words came out as he did the same thing looking like a dieing fish.

Tae can't help but laugh softly at Jungkook's expression whose face went blank hearing the laughs.

"Stop laughing and joking around Taehyung, I am being professional with you." Jungkook spoek, tae immediately stopped laughing and hummed mumbling a sorry.

"I am asking if you have car or not? Cause it's mandatory for our employees to have car, and if they don't have one. We provide them car so they can reach to the work place within the give time without having any excuse of being late cause of not having vehicle." Jungkook spoke tae hummed.

"No don't worry I have my own car, and I had already send it for servicing. And I will get that back to me till evening as well." Tae spoke, Jungkook hummed.

"Great, so the contract about the modelling is already signed. And the developing contract is with you as well. So you can sign it and have a copy while give the other copy to namjoon hyung tomorrow. Make sure to be on time and I hate my employees being late and im-punctual." Jungkook spoke in his usual stern tone, tae hummed nodding his head.

"Don't worry I will never let you have a single complain about me being late or something." Tae spoke, Jungkook hummed nodding his head.

"That's good, I will be looking forward to it. Let's end it here." Jungkook spoke, tae pouted a little.

"That means do I need to leave?" He asked, Jungkook held back the chuckle that was about to leave from his lips.

"That's obvious, or do you wanna stay here?" Jungkook asked raising an eyebrow.

"I would loveeeee to stay here." Tae spoke, Jungkook hummed.

"But I won't really loveeeeee to have you here to irritate me, so please." Jungkook spoke motioning towards the door, tae glared at him with a small huff.

"You are rudeeeee." Tae spoke, Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

"Won't I get a hug atleast?" Tae spoke blinking his eyes cutely, Jungkook shook his head as he forwarded his hand for a handshake.

"I don't hug people." He spoke, tae rolled his eyes as he shook hands with Jungkook and with a small hand bow walked out biding bye to the male who stared at the closed door before letting the chuckle slip. Jungkook got up from his chair with his phone in his hand, he typed a few things while he walked to the big glass window of his cabin. He locked his phone with a small smile, he looked down and saw tae walking out of the building.

The small smile faded as soon as Jungkook saw tae throwing himself in a male's arms who hugged him tightly circling his arms around tae's waist. The male was same that tae had posted his photo with a few hours ago.

Jungkook frowned as he saw tae sitting in the same car with the male, Jungkook not being able to hold himself tapped on the tagged account on tae's recent post.

"Park Jimin, ceo of park's hotels." He mumbled as he went in for the male's account. He can see there were many photos of the park Jimin and Taehyung together, nit knowing why but Jungkook felt a sense of crunch in his chest as if something got squeezed seeing tae being so close to this Jimin. With jaw clenched he followed jimin's account with his secret account.

Sighing deeply he went back to his desk, placing his phone on the desk he again dived in his work which he always do.

Meanwhile...

"Jiminieeeee." Tae shouted as he rushed out of the building, Jimin who was waiting for the me to pick him smiled as he let Taehyung throw himself in his arms. Out of habit Jimin wrapped his arms around tae's waist hugging him tightly.

"I got the jobbbbb." Tae spoke, Jimin smiled at his best friend excited tone.

"Congratulations taetae." Jimin spoke as they leaned back.

"Let's go to my house I will tell you everything in detail let's gooo." Tae spoke Jimin laughed at tae's face as they two got inside the car and drove away.

You got a new follower:@justin_segul.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘