46

Liked by---

Liked by---

Tete_emotions: it feels good when someone do things just for you.<3

Comments.
Not found yet...

>>>

Taehyung placed his phone back on his desk after posting his feelings which no one can see but he feels better to post them on. His smile widened as he received a call from hoseok.

"Yes hyung?" Tae asked as he looked at his laptop screen.

"Tae we want to meet you at the cafeteria can you like there for a while?" Tae frowned at the nervous filled voice of the always cheerful male.

"Everything ok?" He asked worried as he stood up ready to walk out.

"Hmm everything is fine, it's just come here and you will know." Hoseok mumbled tae hummed he disconnected the call and reached to the cafeteria. Tilting his head he stared at the two males with raised eyebrows.

"You sure?" He asked looking at the with narrow eyes, they smiled nervously.

"Yeah we are extremely serious tae." Hoseok spoke, the other male nodded agreeing.

"We can prove our seriousness, but we need your help for that." The other male spoke.

"Hmm, what will I get to help you yoongi hyung?" Tae asked placing his arms over the table.

"Whatever you want." Yoongi spoke, hoseok nodded agreeing.

"Hmm, I will ask you both what I want when I think I need to." He spoke with a smile indicating that he had agreed to help the two. Smiling widely they thanked the male who just smiled widely.

***

A few hours later...

Namjoon and tae were sitting in jungkook's cabin, opposite to the male who was checking the new character development in the famous game of their company.

"Psst...pssst." Namjoon made a low sound to take tae's attention. Who raised his head asking namjoon what's the matter.

"What?" Tae asked loud enough for Jungkook to hear, he looked at the two raising his eyebrows.

"Nothing you check." Namjoon spoke motioning at the screen, Jungkook gave him a suspicious look but looked back at the screen giving it his full concentration.