106

A week later...

It's been a week since the taekook have been back from Paris, the two have been stuck to each other since then. If they are in the office they would be close if they are free or especially during lunch breaks. If you wanna find Jungkook after office time, you need to visit tae's house because the male have been found just there.

He didn't return to his mansion till he needed his clothes, and the male even brought a bag to tae's house so he didn't even need to leave tae for that small thing as well.

Their hyung's were done with the two cause if it's weekends the two would stay in tae's house and no one was allowed in there by Jungkook because he believed the two days were only his and tae's to spend with.

Lisa and the two people were still tied, Jungkook would go daily to meet them and will leave from there after making sure he make the three cry. Like one day he made the two eat dog's poop, while other day he made them drink their own urine, it was extremely disgusting but he knew they deserved more worse things then this. He wasn't feeding them much, just the amount of food that will make them survive for as long as he wants.

Finally after a week Jimin thought to pay a visit to tae, he stood outside the male's house. Even after knowing the password he didn't just walk in cause no way he wanted to witness any unholy thing. Jimin saw the door begin clicked open and a not so smiley Jungkook came into view.

"Good morning." Jimin greeted Jungkook hummed.

"Morning, come." Jungkook spoke as he moved a bit away and let the male walk in.

"Where is tae?" Jimin asked as he got settled on the couch.

"In the room, he will be here in a minute." Jungkook replied as he walked to the kitchen to bring water for Jimin. The male thanked Jungkook as he took the glass, tae soon arrived making Jimin smile. The two best friends hugged each other while the ceo sat on the couch using his phone.

"How have you been? It's been a week since we met." Tae spoke holding jimin's hands, the two were sitting on the couch facing each other.

"Hmm I have been extremely fine, what about you?" Jimin asked Wiggling his eyebrows as he saw a few hickies over tae's neck. The male blushed waving his hands.

"Have been doing more then fine." Tae replied as he glanced at Jungkook who was still busy in his phone.

"I can see that, he hasn't left the house no? Has he forgotten he has his huge mansion to live in." Jimin spoke, Jungkook looked at the male as he heard his words.

"I can hear you." He spoke, Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I ain't afraid of you." He replied, Jungkook mocked him by making a weird face making Jimin glare.

"Tae made him understand to stop mocking me. Or I will hit his face and all the handsomeness he is proud of will flow out of his nose." Jimin spoke glaring at Jungkook who tugged out his tongue.

"This handsome face can never be ruined." He teased further, Jimin launched ahead but was held back by tae who was done with these two people's constant bickering.

"Yaah stop, kook don't tease him and Minnie you too." Tae spoke Jungkook passed Jimin a proud grin making Jimin scoff.

"Oh hello Mr ceo I know my taetae since years and you can't take him away from me understand?" He spoke, Jungkook laughed.

"Yeah yeah, your taetae is mine now so go back to your sunshine and yoongi." Jungkook spoke, tae sighed as he leaned back to the couch. Looking between the two adults bickering over him like toddlers. Well it was nothing new, once these two will be together it's obvious for them to bicker like this.