64

Liked by:theonly_kimtae✓, kimnj_theprogrammer✓, thesassy_parkjim✓ mrs_jeon and 15M others

Daddy_jeon✓:🖤

Comments.

Mrs_jeon: and I love yourself too😘😘

Theonly_kimtae✓: All the best😁

Minprogrammer_yg✓: we all know you can love yourself ☺️

Jeon_ishot: he seems hot even when he says he wants to love himself dayum🥵

Nevertoo_late: it's never too late to love yourself ☺️.

View more comments...

>>>

Jungkook, namjoon, hoseok and yoongi were currently in the cafe near their office. It was evening time and they were here to get some coffee and hot chocos to boost up their energy.

They all were talking and giggling well except yoongi and Jungkook who would just smile and speak a few words here and there. But then being with the three was already too much for the two.

"Hyung don't you just hate having coffee everytime?" Tae asked, Jungkook shook his head.

"It give me and my mind a boost that no drink can sooo." Jungkook trailed off, tae hummed.

"But you know you shouldn't be drinking this much coffee it's not good for your health." Tae spoke, the other three nodded their head agreeing with the male, Jungkook parted his lips to say something but paused as he saw the his phone displaying a call.

Little one calling...

Not even thinking once Jungkook swiped the green button and placed the device near his ears.

"Hello!" Jungkook spoke, the person from the other side said something which no one except Jungkook heard.

"Stay there I am coming." Jungkook spoke as he stood up suddenly and rushed out without saying a word. Tae frowned at the male as he walked out without even biding byes.

"Is everything ok?" Tae asked looking at namjoon who hummed.

"Don't worry he must have some work, let's go to office after completing the coffee." Namjoon spoke, tae hummed.

"Oh hoseok clear jungkook's schedule for today he can't be back." Namjoon spoke after 5 minutes as he received a message from jungkook. Hoseok nodded after completing they all went back to work.

>>>

Liked by---

Liked by---

Tete_emotions: handsome gentleman ❣️

Comments.

Not found any...

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘