103{M}

EXTREME LEVEL OF MATURE CONTENT AHEAD, IT IS NOT SOFT BUT ROUGH. IF ANYONE IS UNCOMFORTABLE SKIP THE CHAPTER.

Upon reaching tae's apartment the two walked in locking the door behind, Jungkook pulled tae closer to himself as he smashed their lips together. Kissing furiously jungkook's hands moved over tae's back without a stop, his hands got rested over tae's ass cheeks as he pressed their lower bodies together making tae moan slightly in the kiss. The kiss got heated as Jungkook tilted his head and pushed his tongue inside tae's mouth swaping inside as he took tae's tongue between his lips.

While sucking the thick and soft flesh, jungkook's palm gripped the ass cheeks of tae that made tae fist jungkook's hairs. Having a hot makeout session for more than 5 minutes the two backed away, Jungkook licked tae's lips who stared at his boyfriend with seducing eyes.

"Wanna take a shower together, daddy?" Tae asked in the deep seducive voice as he trailed his pointer finger over jungkook's jaw, the dominant male smirked as he brushed their lower bodies together.

"Only if I get a hot stripping show." Jungkook spoke giving a hard squeeze to tae's ass cheeks, the younger hissed at the feeling as he pushed their faces together.

"It will be my pleasure to do so." He husked out closer to Jungkook's lips making jungkook's smirk grow. He lifted tae like a potato slack and carried the male over his shoulder, tae has a smirk as he hissed slightly feeling the slap he received over his ass cheeks.

As they reached Tae's room, they walked in. Jungkook made tae stand on the floor as he walked and got settled over the bathroom slab, which was opposite of the shower area. Tae bit his lips as he removed his coat first, his eyes stared at Jungkook as he began to unbutton his shirt.

"Mhmm, the running shower will make the scene hotter." Jungkook stated, tae hummed as he turned on the shower letting his body get soaked slowly. His clothes began to stick over his skin that made his body shape to be more visible. Unbuttoning his shirts button tae removed it and threw it in a corner too.

Jungkook licked his lips as he saw the perked up nipples that were slightly visible through the male's bra as it was wet. Tae unbuttoned his pants and slided them down, throwing it in a corner he stood in front of his boyfriend with just in his under garments that were sticking to his body.

He moved his hands above his head as he leaned behind on the wall slightly, jungkook's eyes trailed from tae's face to his jaw as water slides over it, his eyes moved further down as the water droplets travelled from the jaw of his boyfriend to collar bones, then went inside the bras where the squeeshing breast of the beauty was hidden. The droplet got out from the breast area as it slid to tae's tummy, and down to tae's panties that were sticking to his pussy.

Jungkook gulped as he felt his member twiching in his pants as tae looked at him with those seduive eyes.

"Mhmm, how about you give daddy a back look too." Jungkook asked, tae bit his lips seducingly as he turned. Purposely leaned his front body on the wall and moved his lower body a bit so his ass cheeks be all visible for his boyfriend. Jungkook can't help and jump off the slab as he walked to tae.

He slapped the ass cheeks hard that got them jiggle, tae hissed as his breath got heavier feeling the rough palms of his boyfriend being rubbed over his ass cheeks

"You know, I am thinking of fucking you so hard that you will forget your name. Does it sound good?" Jungkook asked as he poked tae's ass hole that was still covered with the thin cloth of panty.

"Ughh~~ I would be glad to forget my name and remember just yours~~" Tae hissed again as he received another slap, the wet body of his was making Jungkook go insane. His member was hard and his surely knew he was going to go rough tonight.