134(End)

Ok double update cause I want to end this story already. It feels like it's at the never ending plot. I always comes up with ideas for this one and I don't wanna stretch it anymore. So this is ending here and the special chapter will be updated tomorrow.

Plus forgive me if I had wrote some nonsense after this, cause I am tired and very sleepy.

Long chapter....

Word count: 4065....

As decided the jeon's helped Jung-hyun to impress vantae as much as he can. Vantae obviously was able to understand everything and maybe that's why he ended up sharing his number with the male who bounced on his feet like a bunny he is.

A few months passed.

As per instructed Jungkook didn't let tae stepped down from the bed, he himself mostly stayed at home and left for office only when his presence was very important. Other than that Hyun and other hyung's of theirs took care of the work.

Tae was doing fine that before, his nausea was better, he didn't feel as weak as before. As the days passed his weakness dulled and he began to get energetic, not just energetic but he became moody as well. His mood swings and weird food carvings increased as he crossed 6 months.

Jungkook was the first one to be attacked by those mood swings and he was the person who had to eat all those weird carving foods made by tae himself. Starting from honey and onion, to mayo and mint chocolate. Tae had every weird food that can be available and Jungkook like a good husband got to taste all of them too.

Plus the every second changes in tae's mood one hell for Jungkook, one minute tae would be all turned on and would surely make Jungkook turn on to an extent the male had a hard on and once Jungkook was ready for the next step he will see his baby pouting and sleeping peacefully leaving him to help his hard.

It was not the only thing, tae's other emotions were rollercoaster as well. One second he would be all giggly and happy then next second he would have pouty lips and glossy eyes and then he will turn into a furious tiger. The male have been so unpredictable that it was impossible for anyone to know what new mood of tae will be discovered the next second well except Jungkook who just by staring in tae's eyes can understand why and what was making the male change his moods so rapidly.

Even tho, Jungkook had to be awake at midnight to accompany his husband in his weird food experiments or had to run back from company to control a wailing tae. He never minded any of it, for him his husband was both except an adorable being who wanted his attention the most and Jungkook was so ready to give his whole attention to tae whenever the male wanted.

And tae knew it too, he sometimes tried to hold his emotions or mood swings but the changing hormones in his body didn't helped him. And even tho not wanting to bother his husband he sometimes ended up bothering the male according to him tho. For Jungkook tae was anything but a bothersome person nahh!! The man is too whipped to think his husband is bothering him.

While the new growing feelings of Hyun were one thing to talk about, the male have been like a butterfly who would be found around vantae wherever he goes. Like man isn't even trying to hide the strong crush he have for vantae. From messaging, or calling the male three times a day, to going to meet vantae to his apartment Jung-hyun had did everything thing. From buying flowers to asking vantae for a date Jung-hyun had literally proved his feelings towards the male isn't just mere crush. And understanding it vantae and given into as he had agreed on going on date with Jung-hyun.

Currently after many days Jungkook is in his office cause he had some filed to sign, when he came here he was met with his namjoon hyung's one of  most old and bestest friends Jackson Wang. And currently him along with the three hyung's and Jackson were in his cabin remembering their old days.