57

|REMINDER AGAIN|
•This story has a slow burn, taekook won't fall for each other within a few chapters, they will slowly fall and then confess and be together.

•This story contains Mpreg, femboy concept (tae have b**bs and pu**y)

•Hardcore smuts, before them being in relationship. That means they will do s*x even when they are not in a relationship.

• Angst is included in this story. The leads won't cheat, betray or get physical with anyone but there would be angst. BUT AGAIN THEY WON'T BE CHEATING, BETRAYING OR BE HAVE ANY PHYSICAL TOUCHES WITH ANYONE EXPECT EACH OTHER. THE PHYSICAL TOUCHES INCLUES PECKS ON LIPS, CHEEKS, FOREHEAD AND SO ON...

I have put this reminder so no one will get confuse as the story proceed. Please enjoy...

I don't know why but I think many will think the story is all about Jungkook and Jungkook because maybe it is..I hope you all are ok with it cause just like authority the story would be more of Jungkook's pov I guess...

>>>

Jungkook stepped on the roof top as he stared at the pink and violet sky, the sun was almost set and the sky was looking beautiful. The male walked to the edge of the terrace, sighing aloud he pulled out a cigrette from his pocket. Staring at the stick for a few seconds, he lit it up and placed it between his lips.

Puffing a good amount of it, he removed the white cigrette stick from his lips using his fingers and blew the smoke. His one hand was pushed inside his pocket while other was holding the cigrette. At times like this Jungkook can't help but wonder what if he wasn't even born? Would people around him have been happy? Would people have been living a better life of he wasn't here? Maybe he should have died the movement he was born? Maybe his father was right, he is nothing but a weight on this world?

This are some random thoughts that always makes him over think, Jungkook never cries no he don't. No matter how hurt he is, no matter how much pain he feels, the tears never gather's in his eyes as if they are dried long back.

Jungkook is truly hurt, he is extremely hurt and guilty for shouting at his hyung a person who have stood up always next to him. Always supported him, even when one of his closed persons were against him, namjoon hyungie is jungkook's shield but today shouting at the male made Jungkook feel extremely guilty.

Yes the male wasn't wrong, he shouldn't be lying about his feelings. But namjoon don't have a slight idea why was jungkook lying, he isn't a fool either he knows what he is doing is nowhere near a smart person should do but sometimes you need to be fool and dumb, sometimes there's a lot pressure on you for your to just think about yourself. Not everyone is from a happy background, not everyone have given love since they are born and not everyone have same thoughts, some smile, endure their pain and over come it.

While some over think about it, be in deep loop hole and just turn or run from their problems and difficulties. He have seen an example of a strong person, strong from body and mind, TAEHYUNG. The male have overcome such a tough time but still smiles like an angel while him, Jungkook isn't same. He is an over thinker, no matter who is at fault Jungkook always gets a way to take all the blame on himself because he is just like that. It's his nature, he have been like that since childhood. Introvert, overthinker, scared of loosing people around him, hurting them who don't deserve pain, or hurting someone who are close to his heart.

Many people have taken advantage of his nature and maybe many are still taking advantage of him. He isn't kind and good with outsiders but once someone is close to him, someone became a friend of his, someone gets a place in his heart in his life he becomes extremly scared. And in that scared up mind he ends up doing things he shouldn't be doing, like now he shouted and hurted his hyung just because he was frustrated by his own self for being a coward which he knows he is.

"Kook hyung." Jungkook flinched badly as he heard the deep voice from his left, the male looked at his side just to glare at tae who was already giving him sheepish smile.

"What the fuck Taehyung? You scared me aish." Jungkook spoke taking deep breaths to calm down his heartbeat that had reached to its max.

"Sorry I didn't knew you would get this scared." Tae spoke with a cute smile Jungkook hummed with a nod.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked blowing more smoke in the air, the sky was already dark, the sun had set fully. Tae sighed slightly before placing his palms on the railing, he glanced at Jungkook.

"I was getting bored as my work finished so thought to come and get some fresh air. What about you? Why are you here at this hour?" Tae asked, Jungkook removed the cigrette from his lips puffing out smoke.

"Same reason wanted to have some fresh air." Jungkook replied, tae hummed.

"Do you have one more?" He asked making Jungkook frown.

"One more what?" Jungkook asked tae pointed at the cigrette.

"You smoke?" Jungkook asked with a surprised face, tae nodded.

"Hmm sometimes." Tae replied, Jungkook hummed as he passed a new cigrette to the male. Tae lit it up and began to puff it.

"Hyung you seem stressed everything ok?" Tae asked seeing the deep frown on the male's face, Jungkook hummed nodding his head slightly.

"I got angry on Joon hyung and shouted at him now I am feeling guilty about it." Jungkook replied, tae hummed.

"Was there some big reason for you to be that angry that you shouted at him?" Tae asked.

"Yeah, he was talking about something I am really not comfortable talking about so..." Jungkook trailed off, tae hummed.

There was a few seconds silence surrounding the two, tae glanced at Jungkook who at same time looked at the male.

"Hyung why did you always closed yourself from everyone like why don't you open up about your thoughts and feelings to others?" Tae asked.

"You see tae I am not as strong as you are, once I start talking about myself I ended up going in the past events which make me overthink and surrounds me with guilt. Tae I ain't as I look, I am not as kind or as good as you think. I am bad, very bad, not just by my nature or something, I am bad in luck. I have done many sins, and many bad things, my hands are all coated with blood.

I am someone who had made people cry and someone who had always brought sorrows in everyone's life. My life was and is all about darkness, I am droned in darkness and it is very difficult for me to come out of it. You see the sky, it's so dark, my life is just like that there's no ray of hope, no ray is smile no ray of happiness in it. Just pure black colour surrounding me where I am just... lost." Jungkook ranted out, he really wanted to speak out to tae about what he felt or how his life is.

He possibly can't tell tae about everything or things clearly to tae but yeah he can surely share a few things to the male whom he calls best friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘😘