53

Update cause you all made me so so so happy with all those comments. Well you all spolied me and made me smile. So thought to spoil you all as well.

Enjoy 😍

Jungkook groaned as the shiny sun ray peeked in his room disturbing his peaceful sleep, he tried to hide his eyes from the bright sun rays but groaned aloud feeling his head throbbing badly. Blinking his eyes to get rid of the blurryness, he looked around with a deep frown.

"When did I came to my room?" He asked to himself, sitting up he felt his head spinning and hurting badly. Jungkook leaned his head on the head boards with a deep sigh, moving his fingers on his temple Jungkook tried to get the headache reduced but nothing was of use.

"Come in." He called as he heard soft knocks on his room's door, opening his eyes with difficulty he looked at the door step, smiling a little at the elderly male he sat properly.

"Good afternoon young master, here have this soup you will feel better." The male spoke placing the tray on jungkook's lap who frowned.

"Afternoon? What time is it?" He asked, the male smiled softly.

"12:30 pm." He spoke, jungkook's eyes went wide.

"Oh my god, I was sleeping till 12:30 why didn't you wake up me?" Jungkook asked.

"Mr Taehyung asked me to let you sleep till you wake up on your own." He replied that got Jungkook frown.

"Taehyung?? Did he come here?" Jungkook asked, the male shook his head.

"You were talking to him last night and asked me to talk to him cause he asked you to. He asked me to help you reach your room and let you sleep till you wake up on your own. And this soup is sent by him as well." The male said making Jungkook stare at him with amazed face.

"Oh ok, thank you so much for being this. And... Was I too drunk last night?" Jungkook asked, the male hummed, nodding his head.

"Did I do something wrong?" Jungkook asked hoping to get a no in answer, he felt relieved as the male shook his head.

"You just told me how pretty Taehyung is." The man spoke, Jungkook parted his lips but spoke nothing and just hummed. He took a spoon full of soup, blowing some air on it and he sipped it slowly.

"Young master." The male who was still standing there called Jungkook hummed glancing at the male.

"Do you like... Taehyung?" Jungkook's hand stopped scoping the soup as he stared at the space, blinking his eyes he shook his head without sparing glance at the male who hummed with a soft smile.

"I will suggest you to call him and tell him about your feelings before it's too late." The male spoke making Jungkook snap his head to look at him, the elderly male gave an assuring smile to his young master.

"Your secret will be safe with me, don't worry. I will take my leave now, rest well." He spoke with a bow and walked out leaving Jungkook in daze.

"Why and when did I call tae? I just hope I didn't spat nonsense to him." Jungkook mumbled as he closed his eyes trying to remember what he actually said but he remembered nothing, not giving his mind more street he thought to just check his phone.

Sighing aloud at the messages he got from everyone, he replied to them telling how he was just listening to songs and thought to post that one cause he liked it. Existing all the contacts he finally opened tae's DM where tae had already sent a few messages to him.