84

DID YOU ALL SAW AND LISTENED TO FRI(END)S BY TAEHYUNG LIKE OH MY GOD, THE LYRICS, HIS ACTING THE SCENES EVERYTHING IS SO PERFECT AND GOOD. I CAN'T BELIEVE HE MADE SUCH A MASTERPIECE FOR US BEFORE LEAVING FOR MILITARY.

Word count: 2192...

Tae sat on the bed in his room thinking about Everything that happened since he left from Seoul. Jungkook being with him throughout the journey, the male was behaving extremely different that wasn't making tae understand why was he suddenly so changed.

Tae know Jungkook wants to explain everything to him but tae also know how badly his emotions betray him once he is infront of the male. He just want to protect himself from the pain he might get once he will get close to Jungkook again. He knows pulling himself away from the elder won't be easy anymore, well it wasn't already easy when his feelings are still in his control. And the way Jungkook is behaving and flirting or being chessy with him. Tae knows his heart won't be in his control for too long.

Tae blinked as he looked over at his phone that was laying infront of him, he got a notification telling Jungkook has send him a message.

Daddy_jeon✓
Hey pretty, had some food?
Seen

I already took a shower and ate some snacks, what did you ate?
Seen

I am outside your room can I please get to meet you🥺
Seen

Tae, just once come out and talk to me pweaseeeeee 🥺🥺🥺
Seen

Sighing deeply tae stood up and walked to open the door, he folded his arms over his chest and stared at Jungkook who smiled and waved at him.

"Hey did you had something? Are you still feeling tired?" Jungkook asked, tae shook his head.

"Great then let's go and take a walk around the hotel." Jungkook spoke, tae stared at him.

"Why should I?" Tae asked, Jungkook made a thinking face.

"We will have some ice cream and our dinner at the restaurant down." Jungkook replied, tae thought and hummed making the male smile widely. The two walked towards the elevator and got to the ground floor. Walking by each other's side in full silence they admired the view near the hotel they were staying.

"You know I haven't came out for vacations for so long." Jungkook mumbled as he inhaled a deep breath letting his lungs full by the cold breeze of Paris.

"Why?" Tae asked glancing at Jungkook.

"Got two reasons for that, one I was already caught up in work and second I had no one to go on a vacation with." Jungkook spoke, his soft smile streched up making him show his bunny teeths.

"But now I can go for long vacations with you by my side." Jungkook spoke, tae chuckled dryly.

"Why do you think I will go on vacations with you?" Tae asked raising his eyebrows.

"Because you wouod love to." Jungkook spoke with a cute smile, tae turned his head and bite his inner cheeks to not smile at the cute smile of the male. The two got silent as they walked back to the hotel, getting in the restaurant they ordered food. Jungkook spoke a few words but got silent as their food arrived, they had their dinner peacefully and ordered ice cream. Jungkook stared at tae with fond filled eyes as the meeting devoured the sweet ice cream with a happy smile.

The two payed for the food and left to again go to their rooms.

"Tae will you go on a date with me?" Jungkook asked as they stood in the elevator, silence surrounded the two as tae stiffed hearing jungkook's words.