71

Next day...

Since yesterday Jungkook have been thinking about his feelings and had been trying to understand what should he do. He need to get a solution of things before things get mess up more. He thought to visit his mom but didn't got time to go and meet her, he haven't slept properly last night.

"Jungkook it's time for the meeting with the new clients." Hoseok spoke snapping him out of his messy thoughts, Jungkook hummed as he got up the two walked out to go to the meeting.

1 hour later.

Lisa was currently inside jungkook's cabin she have came here to meet the male, she is sitting on the couch using her phone but looks up at the door as there's a knock on it.

"Come in." She says, tae walked in making her roll her eyes internally.

"Oh Lisa good morning." Tae greeted her with a soft smile, she smiled back and stood up.

"Jungkookie have went in a meeting." She spoke, tae hummed.

"I know I just came to put this files." He replied as he showed the files he has in his hands, placing them neatly on the desk he turns but flinch a little as he found Lisa standing just behind him with almost no gap between them.

"Umm what happened?" He spoke taking a step back that created a distance between the two.

"What are you trying to do hmm?" She asked, tae frowned.

"Trying to work." He spoke, Lisa pressed her lips in a thin line before she chuckled.

"That's good, you should definitely do just work. Oh by the way, I wanted to ask something." She spoke looking at tae from up to down the male hummed really not getting why was she behaving so werid from the last time he met her.

"You aren't planning on loving jungkookie right?" She asked making tae stunned he gulped slightly.

"Because if you are thinking of loving him, please change your thoughts. He is mine and he isn't leaving me so..." She spoke tilting her head, tae raised his eyebrows.

"Are you trying to threaten me?" Tae asked, she smiled fakely as she dusted his shoulders.

"Not really, just want to say that I don't share what's mine. More honestly when someone tries to claim what's mine they ended up losing their life soo just didn't wanted to lose a good friend you know." Lisa spoke, tae's face went blank as much as he remembered Jungkook said the girl is sensitive but her words are saying opposite of what Jungkook told him.

"Ohhh I am so happy to know you are worried about me, but there isn't anyone born yet who would be able to even think of killing Kim Taehyung so I don't fear that hmm." He spoke with the same fake smile as well, Lisa smirked and scoffed.

"Ahhh you don't know there is someone named Jeon Jungkook who can kill you in a snap and you can't do anything against him." She replied, tae hummed.

"We will see whom will be kills, for now I need to leave I have many works so I can't just sit in a rich man's cabin scrolling on my phone." He spoke with a sassy look making Lisa grit her teeths, she held tae's wrist stopping him making tae glare at her.

Tae's back was facing the door while the door was in view for Lisa, she saw a shadow outside the door making her know Jungkook was here. She smirked a little but the smirk turned into a feared face as she began to gasp of air. Tae stared at her with a deep frown as she left his wrist as well.

"Please I am so--rry..." She spoke in between her gasps, Jungkook walked in his eyes went wide as he saw her gasping of air.

"Little one." He shouted, rushing to her he started to rub her back.