KINDLY READ!!!

So... Just saw the comments and hate on jungkook's character which I highly expected, I know you all may be disappointed, angry and what not. But I will just say you all should remember not every person is the same, as I said before don't judge any character in the book until you read the story fully. But guess you all really don't trust me.

And I guess I did a mistake thinking of writing this story too, because I can see you all aren't liking or going to like the story in future. But I can't possibly do anything about it now, as an author I wanted to get a chance and write something different.

Something where the leads are childhood friends, or childhood sweethearts, or they love each other just in a few days. But guess people like all that type of story, and still calm my stories boring.

I ain't talking about the ones who love my stories but the one who mostly complains how plain, or without angst story is this. How boring the story is because it is filled with just fluff and romance. But ok, I understand what exactly I should do. I will be turning this story again on weekends if you all aren't liking it or are going to hate the characters without reading them. I know it's human nature but even after so many notes and all you all still saying all that is hurting me because I feel like you all either don't trust me or I disappointed you all which I didn't want to.

So, this is all I wanted to say. Don't feel like you did something wrong or something. It's just I am too sensitive when it comes to the once who are close to my heart. So I ain't angry on you all or something, I am just disappointed in myself cause I highly believed you all would like this story but reading today's comments I feel the story won't be as loved by you all as others.

So if you all want I will start updating IDOL'S BUNNY along with BOND and will update this story just on weekends. And if you all want I can unpublished the story and try to change the story line and plot fully before starting it again later in future.

For me your opinions matter and I don't want to hurt or disappoint any of you, so I am extremely sorry.