90{M}

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE...

I NEED SOME HOBI WATER EVERYONE....

Jungkook smirked as he parted the pussy lips of his love and pushed his two fingers together inside that made tae shut his eyes tightly. Jungkook didn't stop as he pulled out his fingers and pushed the back making tae's back arch slightly. The elder me thrusted his fingers in and out for a few times, before he entered his third finger inside the tight hole making tae moan slightly.

Jungkook thrust his fingers harder that got tae moan and fist his fingers as the pleasure began to hit on him. Soon Jungkook added another finger inside the wet hole of his boyfriend that made tae gasp slightly. Jungkook smirked as he gripped tae's thighs with his one hand and moved his fingers inside the tight walls faster.

"Oh oh my ~~" Tae moaned as his back arched when Jungkook curled his fingers inside him. With a smirk Jungkook brushed his middle finger over the g-spot that got tae throw his head back fisting the sheets harder, he felt a knot forming in his stomach.

"Oh my oh my god I...I am gonna cum." Tae mumbled between his moans but frowned as he felt the movement down being stopped.

"Why did you stopped?" Tae asked in a pissed tone, Jungkook just passed him a smirk as he pulled out his finger that got tae whined aloud.

"Don't whine my baby doll." Jungkook husked as he parted tae's legs more and got his face between the male's leg. Tae inhaled a shaky breath as Jungkook licked his pussy lips and sucked it making tae gasp. His body shrivered visibly, back arched, toes got curled and he rolled his eyes as Jungkook sucked his pussy harder and harder.

"Ahhh ughhh oh oh myyyy~~" The sucking sound along with tae's moans were echoing in the room. Jungkook flicked the pussy lips with his tongue and sucked the pussy harder that made tae fist the sheets as he came inside jungkook's mouth who hummed and gulped everything but didn't stopped sucking.

He sucked every drop of his love's cum licked the pussy till he was sure he has every single drop. He leaned back and looked at tae who was breathing heavily, panting hard, his chest moving up and down, lips parted, and eyes shut close. The sight made Jungkook's chest to be filled with pride, he felt proud for making his boyfriend feel the pleasure, and he knew none other than him will get to see this heavenly sight ever.

"You are looking so fucking sexy." He husked slapping tae's pussy that made it throb slightly. Tae opened his eyes as he looked at his boyfriend who was down on the floor removing the last piece of cloth that was on his body. Throwing his boxers in the corner of the room, Jungkook crawled over tae again. He parted tae's legs and got settled between them on his knees.

"Do you want me to use protection?" Jungkook asked rubbing tae's inner thighs, the male shook his head.

"Go without it, we are together and I don't fear carrying your child." Tae spoke in a soft tone eyes staring deep in jungkook's that really made Jungkook's heart skip a few beats.

"I won't mind making you my kids mother too." Jungkook spoke as he hovered over tae and kissed him softly, not long or heated just a small and sweet kiss of a few minutes.

"Oh, go hard." Tae spoke as Jungkook backed away from the kiss, Jungkook groaned and looked at tae as he felt the male rubbing jungkook's member with his knees.

"I will go hard and rough, I am gonna make you feel loved, I will make love to you tonight. You will be able to remember nothing except me and my name." Jungkook cleared out that now got tae's heart skip a few beats. He pulled Jungkook down by holding the male's nape and kissed him.

"Let's make love then my daddy." Tae mumbled close to Jungkook's lips as he brushed their lips together. Jungkook hummed as he leaned back and held his member between his fingers, pumping it a few times Jungkook coated his thick member with the precum.