101

(Their outfit of the day)

>>>

W

ord count: 2209...

The big conference room of the buzz gaming was bustling with media reports. They all were settled on chairs as they whispered words for the ceo and his rumoured boyfriend. Many questions were raised in their heads and answers will only be given by the ceo himself.

The big doors of the room were pushed open as guards walked in first before the ceo and the model hand in hand. With a cold face the two walked up to the stage where two chairs and a desk were placed with many microphones on it.

Sitting on the chairs the two looked at the reports who seemed ready to attack them like predators. But the two are anything but prey, they knew exactly what they are supposed to do. Fight back and make the predator their prey.

"Raise your hand and ask your question." Hoseok spoke, many hands got raised all together. Jungkook motioned one of them to speak.

"Mr Jeon, first of all. We want to know if the rumours of Kim Taehyung beings your boyfriend is true or not?" He asked, Jungkook smirked. He said nothing and glanced at tae who turned his head as he felt the stare.

Loud gasps were heard as Jungkook held tae's nape and pressed their lips together for a small kiss. He made sure to suck tae's bottom lips loud enough for it sound to reach to the microphone so everyone can hear it.

Not just the reports but their hyung's and tae himself was shocked by this move of the male. His cheeks got coated with pink blush as Jungkook backed away slightly and pecked his lips more like smooched them.

"I hope you got the answer." Jungkook replied with the same smirk still plastered on his face. The report was able to say nothing as he sat down with still being in shock.

"Mr Jeon, now that you have accepted that you are in relationship with Kim Taehyung. May we now how you being a straight turned gay out of sudden?" A girl asked, Jungkook hummed.