85

Word count: 3756...

Long chapter so I want lots and lots of comments....

100k completed yayyyyyyy....

Next morning...

Tae yawned as he hugged the pillow closer, a soft smile on his face as he was feeling fresh and calm being under the comforter snugged to the soft pillow. He didn't want to open his eyes but as his phone began to ding he had to open his eyes with a pout on his face.

Taking the phone from the night side table tae turned on the bed laying over his stomach dangling his feet in air. He narrowed his eyes as he saw it was jungkook blowing his notification early in the morning. As he opened their chats he couldn't help but smile seeing the sweet message from the male.

Daddy_jeon✓
Good morning cutie, just wanna remind you that we have a date and I am eager to finally see you and have you for a whole day without any disturbance.

Plus wanna inform you, that you have been in my mind throughout the night, guess you would be in my mind throughout my life. Having you around feels great, but having you close to me would be heaven.

Have a warm peaceful bath, and get doll up. We are leaving to have breakfast together within an hour.

Tae didn't even realised the smile he had on his face as he read the Message three times in row. Jungkook calling him cutie, telling him how was he throughout the male's mind and those words felt a dream to tae. He really never imagined the male being this way, he always thought Jungkook was cold and less talkative type. Well he was that way until he was pulled out from his dark world by tae himself.

"Let's get ready and see what have mr Jeon planned for us." Tae spoke with a soft sigh as he threw the blanket off his body and went to take a warm bath. Wearing a bathrobe tae walked to his wardrobe he set last night with all the clothes he brought from Seoul.

"What should I wear?" Tae asked to himself tilting his head, a tiny natural pout on his lips as he looked for a suitable dress.

"Hmm Minnie said to be myself and enjoy the day. So let's be myself." Tae spoke with a wide boxy smile as he pulled out the best outfit from all the outfits. Wearing the pretty purple outfit tae stood infront of the mirror, drying his hairs he curled them slightly letting them being a bit bouncy, applying some glittery shadows, pink blush over his soft bread cheeks and lastly he applied a red cherry lip glossy letting his lips be soft and glossy.

He smiled at his reflection before putting some tangling earings, he wore his favourite heels and spinned a little infront of the mirror, loving how pretty he loved tae blew a kiss to his own reflection.