89{M}

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE...

NOT TOO MATURE BUT PUT 'M' CAUSE IT IS MATURE ...

Jungkook smashed their lips together, his hand that was resting over the window behind tae moved over tae's shoulder as he supported his body with his other hand that was now resting on tae's other side.

Tae hummed as he felt Jungkook rough palms caressing his exposed arms, tae wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck who pushed his face more on tae's sucking tae's lips, biting them hard that made tae hiss a little. His hands moved down from tae's shoulder to his thighs. Placing his palm over the exposed thighs of tae he squeezed them that made tae hum in the kiss.

Jungkook bite tae's lips that made tae parted them, pushing his tongue inside jungkook tasted tae's mouth by licking and moving his tongue inside tae's mouth. His hands caressed tae's thighs whose hands moved from jungkook's neck to the male's jaw caressing it. Tae titled his head as he felt Jungkook taking his tongue between his lips.

Sucking tae's tongue Jungkook earned another satisfying hum from tae. He moved his palm on tae's upper thighs, he purpose brushed his fingers over tae inner thighs that made tae press his legs together slightly as his pussy throbbed a little by the sensual touch.

Jungkook let his palm rest on tae's upper thighs as he kissed Tae passionately, the kiss went for 8 minutes. Tae felt his lungs burning and had to tap on jungkook's shoulder to let the male know he was lacking breath, understanding the signal Jungkook backed away just to attack tae's neck with his wet kisses.

Tae tilted his head to the other side as Jungkook pushed his face on tae's right side neck as he left wet kisses sucking the soft skin of his love nibbing and biting it.

"I am gonna... Mark you as mine." He spoke close to Tae's earlobes that made tae clench jungkook's shirt as he felt gossebumps by the husky tone his boyfriend used.

"Uggg~~" Tae moaned while breathing heavily as he felt Jungkook sucking and biting his skin hard, taking a good amount of tae's soft skin between his teeths Jungkook gritted them that created a violet colour mark on tae's neck that Jungkook licked as he moved a bit away to create another hicky.

His palm that was resting on tae's upper thighs moved more upwards, he brushed his fingers too too close to Tae's throbbing pussy that made tae inhale a sharp breath.

"Uggh kooo~~" Tae moaned again as his boyfriend created another hicky on his skin.

"Let's take this to my room." Jungkook whispered near Tae's ears as he pecked tae's lips while leaning. Tae hummed breathing heavily, Jungkook leaned back as he buckled his seat belt and started to drive. His hands stayed over tae's thighs caressing it, or squeezing it that surely gave gossebumps to tae and he felt his pussy throbbing by the sensual touches.

 His hands stayed over tae's thighs caressing it, or squeezing it that surely gave gossebumps to tae and he felt his pussy throbbing by the sensual touches

Throughout the drive the two had a tension in their air, they felt their bodied being hot just by the thought of them being intimate. Jungkook parked his car as he stepped down, he jogged to tae's side and forwarded his palm for tae, the male stepped down and gasped as he got lifted in air by Jungkook who carried him in bridal style.