100

Finally for the first time, I am going to write the 100th chapter of my story damnnnn.

Word count: 2448.

>>>

T

he day went by quickly for that two as tae spend his time with Jin and Jimin explaining everything that happened to them, while Jungkook completed the important work he had. The two talked once they reached their homes from the airport but after that none got time to call other at last, when the night rolled over, Jungkook again found himself in the empty and silent mansion.

Sighing aloud he walked to the dinning table where the maids had already set food for him before they left. He sat on a chair as he looked around the silent house, he wish tae could be here.

If the two would be together, this house will never be empty or silent. He smiled a little, pulling out his phone he dialled tae's number. His lips stretched up into a soft smile as tae picked his call within a few rings.

"Hey sweetheart, how are you?" Jungkook spoke smiling widely letting his bunny teeths be all in tae's view.

"I am absolutely fine how are you my bunny bun?" Tae asked, Jungkook sighed.

"Not so good, I miss you badly." Jungkook spoke with a tiny pout, tae hummed

"I do miss you tooo, but we can't do anything now can we?" Tae asked, Jungkook nodded his head.

"We can definitely do something, should I come over to your house?" Jungkook asked, tae laughed softly.

"I wish you could but ahemmm." Tae spoke as he turned the camera and showed jungkook Jin and Jimin shaking their heads to him.

"Why are they shaking their heads?" Jungkook asked tilting his head, Jin snatched the phone from Tae's hands who pouted.

"Mr Jeon, you have been with our tae bear for a while week. Did we disturbed you? No right, so now the whole day of his including night is ours. So you don't disturb us either." Jin spoke with a an obvious face, Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

"First of all, he is not yours. He is MINE. Secondly I am not disturbing you, I am missing my boyfriend. And I have the right to call or meet him whenever I want." Jungkook spoke with a voice filled with authority, Jin raised his eyebrow.

"And what if we don't let you meet him?" Jin asked, Jungkook hummed.

"It's easy, I will make joonie hyung work more so he can't meet you either." Jungkook spoke with a fake smile, Jin rolled his eyes.

"Here talk to him or I don't think he will think once before doing what he said." Jin spoke handling tae his phone who laugh at how Jungkook defeated the male.

"Did you had your dinner?" Tae asked, Jungkook shook his head.

"Was about to have it, what about you?" Jungkook asked, tae showed him the dishes they have over the dinning table.

"Going to have it too." Tae spoke in a babish voice, Jungkook coed at him with a wide bunny smile.

"Great, enjoy your dinner and sleepover with your friends. I will not disturb you anymore." Jungkook spoke, tae pouted.

"You are really going to disconnect the call?" Tae asked, Jungkook hummed.

"It's the time for your friends my heart and I can't take it. Just the way I won't share my time with you with anyone so. Let's meet tomorrow at the office, good night have beautiful dream of our future. And I love you." Jungkook spoke as he blew a kiss to tae who smiled widely.