133

A month later...

The Jeon family was informed about the arrival of the new family member of them a month ago. Since then, three of them are all around the pregnant one. Making sure tae is eating on time, eating healthy food and taking rest properly. Tae has been feeling bliss seeing so many people being worried for him, he can't help but thank God countless times for giving him a family like jeon's.

Tae was all fine till last week, but for 2 days. He has been feeling nausea, he would feel like puking if he smells a few things that include strawberry jam. Yes the male who loved strawberry jam can't take up the smell of it anymore. This is what we call being pregnant isn't easy, even tho tae carves for strawberry jam some time but he has to avoid it to not throw up the things he has had already.

Jungkook is feeling bad seeing the male pouting while staring at the strawberry jam jar, he is helpless as he can't really do anything with the problem. So to solve this, he brought all the sweet things available in the market that have strawberry flavour in it.

From milk shakes, ice cream, cookies, cupcakes, pastries, muffins and what not. He even bought fresh strawberries that got tae's face glossy like a diamond. Showering hid husband's face with lots of pecks tae enjoyed all the things humming and munching in cutely.

Even tho tae wasn't very fine, he never took a break from his work. Even when Jungkook asked tae to stay at home as he is feeling sick tae denied and said that he isn't that sick that he can't work. Understanding his husband's enthusiasm for the work. Jungkook didn't force and let tae do what he wanted, still he made sure the male isn't too much stress.

Currently the two along with Hyun and many employees were inside the conference room, tae's team is working on a new project and they all were here to get through the presentation of the new character and  all. It was Beomgyu who was giving the presentation and others were silently listening to him.

Tae gulped slightly as he felt his head spinning, but without making any move to let his husband know he blinked his eyes and tried to concentrate. Once the presentation was over they began to discuss about a few changes they need to do in the programming. Yoongi was suggesting a few things when tae felt his head spinning again, it was harder this time that tae had to shut his eyes. His action was quickly noticed by Jungkook who was sitting next to the male.

"You're fine?" The male asked in a whisper tone holding tae's hand who hummed nodding his head.

"Just a bit dizzy." Tae replied in the same whisper tone, Jungkook stared at his husband with worried eyes, and smiled softly as tae passed him an assuring smile. They concentrated back to the discussion which soon came to an end, apart from namjoon, hoseok yoongi and jeon's every employee began to walk out.

"So how are you and how is the little one?" Namjoon asked as he had returned back from Busan today after completing a few works there.

"I am absolutely fine and the little is fine too." Tae spoke caressing his belly, Jungkook hummed.

"The little is fine but is giving troubles to mama. Baby bun, don't trouble mama yeah, dada can't see mama in pain." Jungkook spoke placing his palm over the clothed belly of his husband, others chuckled at Jungkook's words.

They all began to talk about a few random things, while tae again felt as the dizziness and a slight pain in his stomach, his view began to get dark as he blinked his eyes and held Jungkook's arms who snapped his head to look at his husband.

"What happened bun?" Jungkook asked worried as he saw tae's face having a frown.

"It's paining." Tae spoke clunching on his belly that got everyone present there worried.