58

Before starting I would again like to say something, you all are curious as wehn would taekook confess. So let me say you all need to have some patience as I said it's a slow burn. Taekook haven't even started having feelings for each other yet. You see every story has its own plot and story line and this story is same.

It's totally different from all of my stories, it have angst, and slow burn. I think at a time some may find Jungkook toxic or something but I can say he is no where near that. I known Jungkook is going to get hate for a few chapters in future and I can understand it too. But let me clear it he is depressed and not toxic. Don't judge his character in the story till you complete the story fully.

The concept of this story isn't just fluff, or romances and I hope you all understand that. Plus taekook will take quite much time to confess, it surely isn't happening for 10 more chapters atleast. There are many things I have in my mind before they confess, as we have known that love is a rollercoaster of emotions in it.

The two would feel all those emotions, there would be roller coaster of emotions in both of their life and then they would be able to finally be together. I hope you all understand that and wait for the story to move on it's plot and story line. Just have trust on me, and if you can't trust me even if you have read my past stories. Then I can't do anything except saying sorry  😔.

>>>

"You see tae I am not as strong as you are, once I start talking about myself I ended up going in the past events which make me overthink and surrounds me with guilt. Tae I ain't as I look, I am not as kind or as good as you think. I am bad, very bad, not just by my nature or something, I am bad in luck. I have done many sins, and many bad things, my hands are all coated with blood.

I am someone who had made people cry and someone who had always brought sorrows in everyone's life. My life was and is all about darkness, I am droned in darkness and it is very difficult for me to come out of it. You see the sky, it's so dark, my life is just like that there's no ray of hope, no ray is smile no ray of happiness in it. Just pure black colour surrounding me where I am just... lost." Jungkook ranted out, he really wanted to speak out to tae about what he felt or how his life is.

He possibly can't tell tae about everything or things clearly to tae but yeah he can surely share a few things to the male whom he calls best friend.

Tae smiled softly at the male feeling happy to know Jungkook was trying to open up with him, little by little. Tae hummed as he glanced at Jungkook who was staring at the dark sky.

"Hyung you aren't the only one who kills people I am a killer too. I am sinner too, why are you taking it up on your mind. Being a mafia will eventually make your hands behind coated with blood that's not truly something you should be worried about." Tae spoke, Jungkook hummed.

"I don't worry about killing those who deserved that death, I worry about the one who deserved to live, who deserves a beautiful life but they weren't able to get all that because of me." Jungkook spoke, tae sighed.

"Have you killed them purposely?" Tae asked tilting his head, Jungkook shook his head.

"Then it's not your fault hyung, you didn't them on your own. It was an accident, you never wanted them to die the fate was at fault. Their death was written by fate, it was their own fate to die it's just you became a source of their death. That doesn't mean you killed them for your happiness or something, you are sad, you are guilty and that says how bad you feel for them. No need to worry and be depressed about it hyung, the one who left won't be back if your won't smile. But the one who are here may feel sad seeing you depressed." Tae spoke placing his palm on jungkook's shoulder making the male look atnhim.

Jungkook can't help but be lost in tae's eyes, the male have a power to control the stroms that are in jungkook's mind. He have the power to pull all the messy thoughts, all the depressed thoughts off jungkook and full him with hope and happiness. Jungkook gulped slightly as tae smiled softly at him, the began to speak again but Jungkook's eyes stayed fixed on tae's face.

"And talking about your life, you say it's dark like this sky right?" Tae asked, Jungkook nodded tae shook his head.

"It's not fully dark hyung, see look there." Tae spoke pointing at a direction in the sky, Jungkook looked where the male was pointing and saw a small star shining alone in the dark sky.

"You see that star, that bright star is shining in this dark sky. Even if it's alone it's still bright and beautiful. But you wasn't able to notice it, not just you many won't notice it you know why?" Tae asked, Jungkook shook his head.

"Because people mostly see what's infront of their eyes, or what's more that is in sight. They mostly forgets or can't notice a small ray, a small thing that may change their perspective or the view. But some people like me can notice it you know why? Because I never judge or just see what's being shown or what's only infront of me. I try to find things around that may be hidden from others.

You know you are just like that star, shining brightly in your dark life but not everyone can see you shining, glowing being kind, being good, being happy. There are people who just want or see your dark side, your dark life.

But people who truly know you or want to see you in all perspectives, from all the sides, people who want to know you or already know you know how beautiful your heart is, how kind you are, how you glow and shine because of your kind and pure heart. Namjoon hyung, yoongi hyung, hoseokie hyung and I we all believe you are beautiful star that shines and brightenes the dark sky, your own dark life.

No matter if you have many around you or you are alone, you shouldn't leave shining hyung. People who are blind would never be able to see those shiny nature of yours, but the one who truly knows you will always find you beautiful from in and out. And one day you will shine so bright, that the darkness will fade, and you will turn into a sun who will shine infront of the whole world, spread its warmth to everyone and everyone will wait for you to come back to them." Tae stopped with the same soft smile on his face.

Jungkook stared at the male with fondfilled eyes, he was impressed by tae's thoughts. And somewhere agreed to tae's words as well. He didn't noticed the star till tae made him see it, but after that he found the star shining brighter and brighter as he stared it for a long time.

Jungkook can't help but smile, his smile was big this time. Not the bunny smile but yes it wasn't a small tiny smile either he was feeling better, he was feeling calm, he was feeling like he can be happy too. He can shine and brighten up his life too.

Tae gasped slightly in surprise as he was pulled to a hard chest, with wide eyes tae tried to get a grasp of the situation when he felt strong arms being wrapped around his back. He was being hugged by Jungkook, the male who isn't find of hugs. Pulled him in his arms, Jungkook hugged tae without a second thought, he closed his eyes and let his heart be at peace. He don't know why but he wanted to hug the male who got a control of the Strom in his mind.

Tae wrapped his arms around jungkook's back as he placed his head on the male's chest, the two have a good height difference tae reach to Jungkook's chest which was something tae was liking he was able to feel the calm heartbeats of the male who sighed deeply, a sigh of relief.

While tae's heart was thumping badly, he was feeling numerous butterflies dancing in his stomach. Jungkook opened his eyes and backed away slowly, he smiled at tae and unwrapped his arms from the male.

"Sorry for hugging you so suddenly but, thank you so much for saying this it really made me feel so so better then before." Jungkook spoke with red ears tips.

"It's fine, I am happy to know you are feeling better by my words and yeah talk to namjoon hyung and say sorry to him. I am sure he would forgive you after a few scoldings hmm." Tae spoke, Jungkook nodded his head humming. The two stayed there at the roof top for a while and went back down as it was almost time for them to leave for their house.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘