99

A week later.

Taekook stayed in Paris for a while week, Jungkook wouldn't have still planned on returning if he didn't receive a call from namjoon who asked the male to return as he needed to sign some important papers.

Currently the two were in the plan, settled next to each other. They waited for the flight to take off, Jungkook intertwined their hands as tae shut his eyes his grip over jungkook's hand tightened as the flight took off.

Once the plane was stable in the sky, tae peeked from his one eyes and glanced at Jungkook who was looking at him with a soft smile.

"Relax I ain't letting anything happen to you." Jungkook spoke as he removed his hand from tae's just to hold tae's hands with his other hand as he wrapped an arm around tae's shoulder who leaned to Jungkook's chest.

"I know you would never let anything happen to me." Tae replied as he glanced at his boyfriend and pecked jungkook's lips bringing a wide smile on his face.

"Oh by the way how does Hyun look. I tried to find his picture over his account but he hasn't posted his pictures." Tae asked, Jungkook chuckled.

"Why don't you ask yourself to send him your picture, you will know how he looks." Jungkook spoke, tae narrowed his eyes.

"Can't you tell me?" Tae asked, Jungkook shook his head as he leaned on the seat closing his eyes, his grip never loosened from tae's shoulder.

"You are a meanie." Tae mumbled as he pinched jungkook's nipple again making the male gasp.

"I..." Jungkook spoke as he glared at tae who tugged out his tongue as he pushed his hand in his pocket to take out his phone. Both of them were wearing casual hoodies and lose pants. Jungkook smiled mischievously as he saw tae typing message to Hyun.

As tae was using both his hands to type jungkook's one hand that was holding tae's hand was free. Jungkook glanced around and biting his inner cheeks pinched tae's nipples making tae gasp and flinch slightly that made him almost leave hie phone.

Jungkook immediately closed his eyes trying hard to not laugh, tae looked at the male with a done look. As he saw how Jungkook was biting his inner cheeks trying not to laugh and was pretending that he was dozing off. Tae narrowed his eyes as he leaned closer to Jungkook's ears.

"I am gonna make you suffer so bad mr Jeon that you will forget teasing me." Tae whispered in a seducive voice that immediately made Jungkook snap open his eyes. He looked at tae with a mischievous look, tae just huffed and went back in typing what he was typing.

"I won't mind suffering if it's you the cause of my sufferings. Just make sure to satisfy daddy at last princess." Jungkook husked in tae's ears as he took a bit of tae's ear between his lips nibbing on it.

"We are in public idiot." Tae spoke pushing Jungkook away who laughed softly.

"Push me all you want for now, you can't run away from me once we are alone." Jungkook spoke with a smug look, tae tugged out his tongue making Jungkook chuckle. He leaned and placed his head on tae's shoulder who smiled.

Theonly_kimtae✓
Heyyy hyunie, whatcha doing??

Jeon_hyun✓
Heyy taehyungie hyungie, nothing just completed my assignment. What about you???

Theonly_kimtae✓
Nothing just handling your hyung's childish acts.

Jeon_hyun✓
Hyung being childish, nahhh hyungie you must be kidding me. He never behaved like a child when he was a child.🙄🙄