81

Tae yawned as he sighed snugging more to the warmness that was around him, he smiled softly and opened his eyes slowly that soon got wider as he saw Jungkook grinning at him.

"Looks like you loved sleeping in my arms." Jungkook spoke wiggling his eyebrows, tae glared at the male as he noticed himself being in jungkook's arms. He tried to get away from jungkook's hold who didn't made a move removing his hands from tae's shoulders.

"Leave me." Tae mumbled but Jungkook looked in front as if he didn't heard tae's words who pressed his lips and pinched the male's clothed bud making Jungkook flinch and losen his grip over tae's shoulder.

"What the fuck!!" Jungkook cursed as he glared at tae who tugged out his tongue and sat properly, while Jungkook rubbed his palm over his chest feeling the stingness.

"You got what your deserved." Tae mumbled as he removed the blanket and began to fold it.

"Remember this I will take by revenge doing the same with you." Jungkook spoke with a smirk, tae rolled his eyes.

"You wish!" He spoke as he looked out of the window, the announcement of the landing echoed and once again tae felt his hands being held by larger hands in a tight yet soft grip. Soon the flight landed in Paris and the flight attendants began to thank the passengers for travelling in their plane. Once it stopped the passengers began to stand and take out their bags, Jungkook being at the corner stood up first and took out both of their bags. He gave tae's bag to the male who huffed and walked ahead making Jungkook giggle as he followed him behind.

"Where are you going to stay?" Jungkook asked tapping on tae's shoulder as the two walked out of the flight, tae didn't replied. The male followed him till they were infront of the mechanical belt on which their luggage would be arriving.

"You didn't said where are you going to stay?" Jungkook asked, tae glared at him again.

"Foot path." He spat as he took his suitcase and dragged it out, Jungkook stared at the male before taking his luggage he followed tae.

"Won't it be uncomfortable?" He asked whispered in tae's ears making tae flinch a little.

"Do you wanna die?" Tae asked, Jungkook blinked his eyes innocently.

"Nahh I wanna live my life with you~~" He sang, tae sighed as he thought to just ignore this human who really seem to have gone nuts. He was waiting for the cab that the hotel management where he is staying was going to send to pick him.

Tae glanced at Jungkook who was standing next to him, the male smiled cutely making tae shook his head. He pulled out his phone as he heard a ding, a loud groan was heard from him making Jungkook peek over tae's shoulder.

"Huh? Tsk tsk tsk, the hotel didn't send you a cab that's sad." Jungkook spoke and pressed his lips together as tae shot him a death glare.

"You are behind this too right?" Tae spoke as he lifted his body over his toes trying to tower over Jungkook who raised his hands already surrendering.

"See I absolutely didn't did anything, but as much as I can understand. The hotel management must have thought to send just one cab to pick both of us." Jungkook spoke with a shrug, tae raised his eyebrows tilting his head.

"So you are going to stay in the same hotel great!" Tae spoke huffing aloud, Jungkook just bit his lips to hold back he coe he felt seeing the male pouting like a  baby.

"Oh the cab is here, let me place our bags inside the trunk." Jungkook spoke as he tried to take tae's suitcase who shook his head pulling his suitcase closer to himself.

"No! I will take another cab." He spoke with glare trying to scare the ceo who was just finding tae adorable.

"Nooo you are coming with me." Jungkook spoke as he pulled tae's suitcase towards himself, tae can't believe the mature man like Jungkook was behaving like a kid right now.