125

The most awaited day is finally here, the day when two deep in love souls will be tied in a knot that can never be broken. The wedding venue was getting filled by guests, big celebrities, media reports, business men, politicians and who not. Each and every famous face of the Seoul was present in this wedding.

Truth to be told they were extremely happy for being invited to this grand wedding of two famous personalities, the wedding venue was on a beach. The whole place was decorated with white flowers, a shiny path was made in the center which led to the aisle where the couple will take their vows. Many chairs were placed on either side of the path, the front seats were ofcourse reserved for the Jeon family, their friends, and some special people.

Then the chairs were for other guests, almost everyone was here and were settled on their respective chairs waiting for the groom to arrive

Then the chairs were for other guests, almost everyone was here and were settled on their respective chairs waiting for the groom to arrive. The mc of the day walked up to the stage to announce the arrival of the groom.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please. We all are here to be a part of a pure event where two souls will be tieing a knot and will be each other's forever. Without delaying and taking up your precious time I would love to welcome the groom of the day, MR JEON JUNGKOOK and his family."The mc completed, every head turned behind as clicks of shoes were heard.

Their lips were parted as they had a stunned expression over their faces when the groom, Jungkook walked in his black suit looking oh so dashing, handsome and hot

Their lips were parted as they had a stunned expression over their faces when the groom, Jungkook walked in his black suit looking oh so dashing, handsome and hot. He wasn't alone, his mother and brother were walking with him.

Basically, yeni had held her son's hand who were on either side of her. Jung-hyun and yeni were smiling widely to the cameras while Jungkook just smiled slightly.

Yeni smiled at Jungkook and let the male's hand slip from hers, Jungkook's smile widened a little as he saw the encouraging nod from yeni, he walked alone to the aisle while the two got settled on the chairs in the first row.

Jungkook smiled at his yoongi and hoseok who walked up to the stage to be a mental support for the male as it was still a few minutes for tae to arrive. Jungkook was extra nervous, a common feeling every person have when they are just a step away from being tied in a knot that not just brings many happiness but many responsibilities too.