66

"Because... I killed her father, her only family when...when we were just 10." Jungkook mumbled almost in an inaudible tone, tae was stunned hearing this.

"Are you stupid? Which kind of a sane human being in a relationship just because he killed the person's father?" Tae asked with pure shock, he wasn't understanding a smart person like Jungkook is dating someone just because he killed the girl's father. Jungkook chuckled dryly.

"I know that, but you know I never wanted to date her. Heck for me she was always my sister, my younger sister but I don't know why she took all my care and love for her as a lover. I still don't take her as my girlfriend, for me I am still single. It's her mind who wants us to be lovers, it's her who always calls me her boyfriend and calls herself my girlfriend." Jungkook spoke with the same blank look on his face, while tae stared at him with a deep frown.

"I am really not understanding anything. If you want to tell me just make it clear for me to understand." Tae spoke, Jungkook sighed and began.

"Lisa's father and my father were best friends, they were always together and helped each other in every situation. Since I was born my father didn't like me more clearly he almost hated me and he has reasons for that. Not talking about him, uncle nam Lisa's father always gave me the love of a father, he was always there to make sure I never feel that I don't have a father. While my father loved Lisa unconditionally.

Lisa's mother died in an accident when we were just 2 and her father was just her family. She along with uncle nam used to live with us in our mansion only. I was always fond of her because she was very sensitive since childhood. Dad loved her and talked to her that surely made me feel hurt, but uncle nam always made me happy by filling up that space in my heart that always ached seeing dad ignoring me.

He was the one who started my training as well. I used to play and train with uncle nam but one day I made a big mistake which I still regret doing...

Flash back to the day Jungkook killed Mr nam.

A ten year old bunny boy was smiling and giggling running around the big garden of the Jeon mansion, an elderly man was running behind him trying to catch the bunny boy who would giggle every time he got out of nam's grasp.

"Kook son I am tired, I can't run anymore. I accept my defeat." The male spoke as he panted hard, the 10 year old boy laughed as he threw his fist in air.

"I wonnnnn uncle is getting olddddd." He teased, mr nam laughed at his words.

"Ok ok should we head back inside?" He asked but the boy shook his head.

"Uncle let's play another game pleaseee." He spoke blinking his stary doe eyes cutely with a big pout on his face.

"Ok ok no need to show me that puppy eyes kook, tell me which game you want to play." He asked, Jungkook made a thinking face.

"Police and thief." He spoke smiling brightly, nam hummed.

"Ok who will be police." He asked, Jungkook pointed at himself.

"I will be the police and catch you." Jungkook spoke, he rushed to a bodyguard to get a gun from the male. The guard smiled at the boy as he took bullets out from the gun, well mistakenly he left one bullet inside as Jungkook began to snatch the gun from the man being eager to play.

Nam began to run with Jungkook chasing him with the gun, Jungkook shouted stop making nam stop where he was.

"Hands up or I will shoot." Jungkook spoke, nam raised his hands and turned around. He smiled evily, well it was fake as he was in his thief character.

"Nooo I am gonna kill you and ran away." He spoke in a deep high pitched tone. Jungkook giggled but pressed his lips to stop himself as the male shook his head.

"Before you kill me I will kill you phew phew." Jungkook spoke as he moved his gun as if he was shooting, knowing the gun won't have bullets he pressed the trigger but flinched as he heard a loud bang.

The bullet fired and hit on nam's left side chest just below where his heart was supposed to be. The guards around rushed to the male who placed his palm on his injury feeling extreme pain, Jungkook stayed frozen where he was until a guard came and took the gun from the male and tapped on his cheeks trying to get the boy out of his shocked state.

Jungkook's father happen to enter in the garden at the same time. His face got filled with panic as he rushed to his best friend who was being lifted by the guards to take him to hospital.

Jungkook blinked as tears rolled down on his cheeks, he snapped his head as he heard a loud shout.

"PAPA..."Little Lisa shouted as she rushed to the male who was being carried by the guards.

"Papa... What happened to my papa??? Papa please don't leave lili." She cried holding the limped hand of the male who was unconscious, mr Jeon looked at her as he felt bad for the girl.

"Lisa baby, stay at home hmm I will bring your papa don't worry." He assured her, she nodded as she sniffed audibly they all went to hospital while Lisa turned and rushed to Jungkook who was still where he was.

"Jungkookieee, jungkookie papa will be fine right? He won't leave lili like eomma right? Tell me he won't leave lili." She spoke shaking the boy's hands who was staring at a space without saying word. Mrs Jeon who was inside rushed out once she was informed about everything, she kneeled infront of Jungkook and tapped on the boy's cheeks.

"Kook....kookie snap out of it." She spoke softly, jungkook's lips wobbled and a loud sob was heard.

"Mom...mom I...I shot uncle...is he...is he going to die?" Jungkook asked crying badly, Mrs Jeon hugged the two trying to calm them down.

"Don't say things like that bubs, he will be fine." She assured as it pained her seeing the kids crying like that, she wish nam be safe or her husband will bring hell to Jungkook.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘😘