108

Before sleeping Jungkook had introduced tae with the house staff he had, and have given a house tour to the male too.

Next morning.

It was around 7 in the morning, Jungkook sleeping peacefully until he felt the warm body being away from him, with a frown settled on his forehead Jungkook moved his hands and opened his eyes as he didn't find his love near.

"My love." He called sitting up with messy hair, with a tiny pout he got down and walked to the bathroom.

"Are you there my baby?" Jungkook asked knocking, but as he didn't get any reply he thought to look downstairs in the living room.

"My love, sweetheart where are you?" Jungkook called as he walked down, ruffling his morning hairs. The maids of the house who were already working snapped their heads to look at the male who for the first time was up so early, plus was calling for someone with these sweets and cute nicknames.

"I am kitchen in koo." Tae's voice came making Jungkook turn his feet to walk to the kitchen.

"Oh what are you doing here so early?" Jungkook asked backing hugging tae while the cook of the house bowed to the male.

"Oh I came to ask Mrs mana to cook something heavy for breakfast." Tae replied, Jungkook frowned slightly.

"Why something heavy?" He asked, placing his chin over tae's shoulder.

"Koo, hyunie is coming back. I am sure he would be extremely hungry after travelling for so long." Tae replied, Jungkook smiled softly humming at tae's words.

"That's right, oh Mrs mana make all favourite dishes of Hyun for lunch." Jungkook spoke the lady smiled widely at him.

"Sir Taehyung already told me about that young master." She replied looking at tae who smiled at her.

"That's great, I see you are really ready to take the responsibilities of Jeon's house hmm." Jungkook spoke, tae hummed with a proud grin.

"Of course I am, taking care of my family is my right and duty." He replied, Jungkook hummed.

"So should I take this as a clue to propose to you for marriage?" He teased making tae laugh softly.

"Not so soon mr Jeon, you need to work hard to get me to say yes for marriage." Tae spoke as removed jungkook's arms from his waist making the male pout in tiny once again.

"Why? Didn't I prove my love for you already?" He asked, tae hummed as he stared at Jungkook.

"You did, but how about you shower me more with your love before we get married?" Tae asked Wiggling his eyebrows, Mrs mana who was cutting some veggies smiled at their conversation.

"How about I shower you with my love now?" Jungkook asked holding tae's wrist who shook his head.

"You don't have time to do so, go and get ready. We need to leave for the airport around 7:30 so we can be there before Hyun arrives." Tae spoke, removing the grip of Jungkook from his hands.

"But it's just 7:05, we still have time." Jungkook spoke whining slightly, tae shook his head as he began to push the male out of the kitchen.

"Go, you need at least 20 minutes to get ready goooo." Tae spoke as he pushed the male all the way to the stair case, the maids cleaning around stopped to see the two.

"At least give me a peck." Jungkook spoke, tae shook his head as he pecked the male's lips making the ladies around gasp on surprise.

"Go now, and get ready fast I have to change too." Tae spoke, Jungkook stopped in the middle of the staircase.