88

Word count: 2358....

The two stayed in each other's arms with soft smiles lingering on their faces. Jungkook squeeshed tae softly in his arms.

"So, now we are boyfriends right?" Jungkook asked but leaned back a little as he felt Shaking his head.

"Why?" He asked with a frown.

"You didn't ask me to be your boyfriend?" Tae spoke with an obvious face, Jungkook hummed understanding.

He left tae's waist and went on his knees taking tae off-guard, Jungkook pulled out a pair locket from his pocket.

"So, Kim Taehyung will you bless me and be my boyfriend?" Jungkook asked, tae made a thinking face as he tapped his finger over his chin.

"Should I say yess?" He asked, Jungkook nodded his head. Tae chuckled as he nodded his head.

"I will be your boyfriend." He spoke with a wide boxy smile, a bunny grin came over jungkook's face as he stood up and went behind tae to make him wear the locket.

Tae smiled as he felt the male hooking the locket behind his neck, tae held the beautiful pendant which was in a shape of a puzzle piece.

"Here make me wear it." Jungkook spoke passing tae the other part of the couple pendant. Tae smiled as he asked Jungkook to get down a little so he can match the male's height. Tae hooked the pendant over jungkook's neck that was shaped of a heart from which a piece of puzzle was left.

Jungkook smiled as he turned and wrapped his arms around tae's making the male smile too, tae placed their pendants together that formed a beautiful heart as the puzzle completed the heart

"You are the piece of my heart that have been missing for years. Thank you much for coming and completing my heart and letting it beat freely."  Jungkook spoke, tae smiled at the male. The two just stared at each other for minutes, eyes filled with love for each other that they didn't need to hide anymore. Tae's eyes travelled from jungkook's shiny eyes to his lips, the bunny teeth peeking from the soft looking lips were making the male look extremely adorable.

Tae suddenly felt an urge to get those soft lips on his own, he stared at Jungkook's lips while he licked his own lips. Jungkook knew where was his boyfriend staring well his eyes were stuck on tae's glossy lips too.

Jungkook slowly leaned as he reduced the gap between the two, he pulled tae closer who wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck. Jungkook had to lean a bit down while tae raised his body on his toe slightly. Their faces got closed, the two felt their hot breaths mingling together. A soft smile streched on their faces as the gap reduced until their soft lips got connected.

It felt as if their lips were two pieces of puzzle that were meant to meet. Jungkook pressed his lips on tae's smiled. They slowly began to move their lips, as they shared their first kiss as boyfriends. Their lips moved in sync, Jungkook sucked tae's upper lips while tae sucked the male's bottoms lips. Jungkook tilted his head as he moved his one palm on tae's nape and pushed the male's head move closer, he licked tae's lips making tae hum slightly.