55

|Taekook's chats|

Daddy_jeon✓
So, how are you feeling seeing Jimin being in a relationship I mean doesn't it hurt???
6:15pm

Theonly_kimtae✓
First of all Hii to you too. Secondly I am absolutely not hurt, it feels great seeing my best friend, my soulmate, getting the lovers he deserves I am so happy to see him getting in a relationship with them who have love  in their eyes for him.
6:16pm

Daddy_jeon✓
Ohh...so that means you don't like him? Like I thought you liked him like a lover or something...
6:17pm

Tae giggled as he read jungkook's message, he can't believe Jungkook thought he liked his best friend as a lover.

Theonly_kimtae✓
Nahhh for me he was always like my own brother, and for him I am the same. We never loved or liked each other like lovers.
6:18pm

"I got drunk for nothing." Jungkook spoke shaking his head in disappointment, he really thought so much and ended up knowing not even 1% of his thoughts were true.

Daddy_jeon✓
Well that's good that Jimin got lovers, I mean I can assure you both hyung's are extremely serious for things they do. And I am sure they must love Jimin more than enough that's why they asked him to be their boyfriend.
6:19pm

Theonly_kimtae✓
I am happy to know that, atleast my Jimin can get a lover for himself. I just wish to get someone for myself too who would love me like no one can imagine.
6:19pm

Daddy_jeon✓
I am sure you would get that lover soon.☺️
6:20pm

Theonly_kimtae✓
Let's see, how is your headache tho? If it's still hurting I can come over and give some head massage it will surely lessen your pain.
6:21pm

Daddy_jeon✓
Nahh I am more than better now, the headache is long gone thanks to the  soup you send.
6:21pm

Theonly_kimtae✓
Well, glad to know it worked. But don't you think I deserve something for sending that soup for you🫣
6:22pm

Daddy_jeon✓
What do you want? Should I send a basket of strawberries?
6:23pm

Theonly_kimtae✓
Nahh I am carving for something hit, how about a few nudes.😉
6:23pm

Daddy_jeon✓
TAEHYUNG.
6:24pm

Theonly_kimtae✓
What are you shy? Don't be I know you must be extremely hot without anything over that built up body.😉😏
6:25pm

Daddy_jeon✓
Uhuh I won't deny it you know I look so hot and sexy you can't even imagine that sight🥵
6:25pm

Theonly_kimtae✓
Oh hyung why don't you bless me with the sight toooo.
6:26pm

Daddy_jeon✓
Eh? Why should I? What would I get in return?🤨
6:26pm

Theonly_kimtae✓
Are you perhaps ready to share nudes?😳
6:26pm

Daddy_jeon✓
Not nudes but ummm some hot pics can be send but I need some of yours in return too😉
6:27pm

Tae stared at his phone's screen with wide eyes and parted lips, he can't believe the male was literally ready send him his 'hot' pics and was asking for his(tae's) hot pics too.