96

Word count:2284...

Taekook went to watch Eiffel tower in the evening, they stared at the beautiful place with hands interwined together. Took a walk around the tower while they enjoyed the comfortable silence around them. Before leaving their shared a passionate kiss that was filled with love. Having their dinner date they returned back and slept in each other's arms cuddling close.

The next day rolled over, and the sun rose again. Waking up in each other's arms the two felt happiest, sharing a sweet morning kiss and exchanging I love you's the two took bath to get freshen up. No they didn't bathe together. Knowing well how horny they are they knew if they got inside together naked there's no way they are going anywhere for the rest of the day.

Freshening up they had their breakfast to boost up their energy and began to get ready. While Jungkook changed in the room, tae went in bathroom to wear the outfit of the day.

As the pretty male stepped out, he immediately made his boyfriend's breath hitched. Dressed in an off shoulder top paired with a pretty jeans skirt along with waist chain tae looked extremely gorgeous.

"Wahh!!" The words slipped from jungkook's parted lips as he looked at tae from top to bottom, each and everything this person wears looks like it was just made for him.

"Am I looking pretty?" Tae asked Wiggling his eyebrows, Jungkook bite his inner cheek as he pulled tae closer wrapping his arms around the male's waist.

"You are looking absolutely gorgeous, pretty and ethernal." Jungkook spoke staring in tae's eyes, the intense gaze and the words of his boyfriend got tae's cheeks dusted with pink hue.

"Let me see how you are looking too." Tae spoke as he took a step behind and checked out the male in front.

"Soo... How am I looking?" Jungkook asked pushing his palms in his pocket.

"Cute and hot." Tae replied, Jungkook chuckled.

"How can I look cute and hot together." He asked, tae shrugged.

"I know that you are looking cute and hot, I don't care how..." Tae spoke with a cute smile that made Jungkook smile widely too.

"My babyyy you are shoooo cute." Jungkook spoke cupping tae's cheeks, squeeshing them a bit that caused tae's lips to jute out in an adorable pout.

" Hmm you bawby is very cwute and this cute bawby wants to go to Dwisney land. So dwaddy please can we leave." Tae's words got muffled cause Jungkook cupping his face. He sounded like a real baby that metled jungkook's heart for the countless times.

"My princess." Jungkook leaned down and pecked tae's nose, and once again the new nickname gave tae millions of butterflies.

"Letssss gooo." Tae spoke, Jungkook nodded as he saw the pink hue on his boyfriend's cheek. He interwined their hands together as the two walked to the parking, Jungkook is again driving the car today.

Tae frowned as instead of stopping at the passenger side door Jungkook took him to the back of the car making him stand infront of the car's trunk.

"Are you thinking of taking me to Disney land in this??" Tae asked, Jungkook chuckled shaking his head.

"I have a surprise for you, open this and you will know." Jungkook replied, tae with a curious expression held the trunk and lifted it up just to gasp loudly.

"Oh my goddd." He exclaimed as he saw the big bouquet of strawberries inside the trunk of the car.

" He exclaimed as he saw the big bouquet of strawberries inside the trunk of the car