44

Suggestion hear the song 'Chikni Chameli' (bollywood song) throughout the chapter. It will make you feel the emotions potrayed in the chapter even more.

And the words in italics means this way are their conversations while they were planning everything in the head quarters.

Word count: 2545...

Later the name night.

Bustling music with neon lights were all around the busy club named hyper, people mostly from low class come here to drink and enjoy their time. It's in a corner of a silent street, two guards standing outside with some masquerade (party mask). Like every Sunday the club has this masquerade party where from the waiters, bartenders, dancers and visitors everyone has to wear masquerade masks.

Parking his car in the parking lot Jungkook stepped down wearing a black masquerade, staring all around he smirked a little.

"Jungkook hyung will be going in the hyper club as a solo."

Moving to the entry he got the small ribbon over his wrist which was mandatory as well. The guards bowed and opened the gate like they do for every visitor, getting inside the male looked all around as he checked where was who.

"Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung would be already there as a couple."

Jungkook gave a slight nod to namjoon who was sitting at the round table with Jin opposite of him. Jungkook walked to the bar side and got settled on one of the stools, ordering his usual low alcoholic drinks he stared at his right.

"Hoseok hyung and yoongi hyung will be waiters."

Yoongi and hoseok gave him a nod as they served drinks to the already drunk people. Jungkook took the glass of wine and looked at the stage infront which was covered by a white clothes all around.

"May I have your attention please, the special performance of the night is about to start so please enjoy." The mc of the night announced, loud applauds were heard as the curtain raised slowly, letting a beautiful figure be in view who was standing in the center of the stage with his back turned towards the people already staring at him.

The beats started and the male turned, the beautiful golden dress shined in the neon lights, while the said male began to dance on the dizzing song getting lots of cheers all around. Jungkook stared at the figure as he twried the wine in the wine glass.

"I will be the one dancing and distracting the audience."

Jungkook can't help but check out the male dancing on the stage with so much grace, wearing the shiny short outfit that fitted his petite body so well, the tan legs being fully in view had surely taken jungkook's attention quite well. The way the male's waist moved, the way those legs tapped on the floor everything was indeed making Jungkook feel thinks he have never felt for anyone.

Tae stepped down the stage still with the song being in the background, he danced near all the male's sitting onver the bar side, and stopped once his eyes met those doe eyes staring right in his soul.

"Looking hot." Tae muttured with a wink, Jungkook can't help but chuckle with a small smirk, as he sipped the wine eyes never leaving tae's figure, setting fire on the stage with those seduive moves. His moves had gotten all eyes fixed on him that no one saw how two waiters walked to the washroom, placing ' work in progress please don't enter' board outside the two walked in locking the door.

Removing their masks, they rushed to the last cubic. Opening and getting inside they knocked on every side wanting to know which side was empty from behind. Smirking as they found the secret door, they placed their palms on the wall and tries to slide it.