02

Opening the male's chat, Taehyung began to type...

Theonly_kimtae✓
Hey Mr handsome👋
Send 8:29pm.

As Taehyung was sure the message was sent he began to proceed to his kitchen to cook some spaghetti for himself cause he was hungry.

Meanwhile...

A male was sitting in his room on his bed, feet one upon another, he had his laptop on his lap with a cushion under the device. An empty cup of coffee on his side table, the round spectacle resting on the bridge of his nose, forehead being frowned a bit, eyes concentrated on the new version of his new game going through the settings and all.

The silent room got disturbed by a ding from the said handsome male's phone. Without moving his eyes from the laptop screen the male moved his hand to get his phone that was on his left side on the same bed. Taking off his eyes from the laptop screen the male unlocked his phone and went to his Instagram notifications.

Theonly_kimtae ✓ has sent you a message...

Accept.                         Decline.

The said male Jeon jungkook frowned, tilting his head he wondered who this person could be, but he thought that it must be one of his followers who want to either seduce him or want him to follow the person's account.

Not even pressing either of the options, he just exited his account and began to work after tossing his phone on the bed.

****

Taehyung huffed when he saw the male hadn't even read his message. Thinking of messaging the hot dude tomorrow again, tae just opened his favourite game and began to play.

Next day...

Liked by babygirl_69, kinky_bitch, hot_andsexy and 1

Liked by babygirl_69, kinky_bitch, hot_andsexy and 1.2 million others.

Daddy_jeon✓: 🥊🥊

Comments...

Babygirl_69: please chock me🥵🥵🥵

Kinky_bitch: can't handle the hotness anymore🔥🔥🔥

Li_lima56: damn that body and that cold face🫦🥵

Never_nothot:please let me touch your muscles once🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙏🙏

Tae_jkfangirl: I so wanna see him and the beautiful tae together 😫😫

Kth_jjkmadfan: please be friends with @theonly_kimtae✓🙇🏻‍♀️🙏🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️

Fanof_dicks: ewww don't even mention him here you hoes, he is gayyyy🤢🤢

Kth_jjkmadfan: you are a shut but still here did I asked you to leave@ fanof_dicks🙂🙂

Fanof_dicks: you can't call me a shut you bastard @kth_jjkmadfan😡😡

Kth_jjimadfan: whatever @fanof_dicks... But seriously @Daddy_jeon✓ you should check @theonly_kimtae✓ 's account once...

Theonly_kimtae✓: why am I being tagged so much🤔🤔🤔

View more comments...

Jungkook after a hectic day of work finally got a break in the lunch time. Completing his current meeting the male walked in his cabin followed by his secretary.

"Mr Jung where's my lunch?" He asked sitting on his chair as he cracked his neck.

"Here, I have ordered the regular for you. Tell me if you need something else." Jung hoseok Jeon jungkook's secretary spoke with his sunshine smile as he placed the container of food on the desk of the ceo.

"Thank you so much hyung, if you wasn't here I would have died while starving." Jungkook spoke with a small smile as he began to open the food containers.

"Naah it's fine you like my younger brother, hope you would like the food. There isn't any meeting for you for the next 2 hours so you can rest for a whil, cause you have already did all the other works in advance." Hoseok spoke his voice coming out a bit stern in the end making Jungkook nod his head. Hoseok than walked out to his own cabin to have his lunch too, while eating his food Jungkook thought to finally check his phone that he haven't touched since he posted his picture.

As he knew as soon as opened his phone he was met with numerous notifications. Going through the comments he can't help but roll his eyes. He hate those sluty girls being all flat on him and his body. But he can't blame them, he is worth for all that too.

His eyes stopped as he saw a specific comments with someone being tagged in the comments. After a few comments the person who was tagged was seen commenting too. With narrow eyes Jungkook went to the message requests and checked if it was the same person that messaged him last night.

And yes it was the same person, he thought to why not know about this Kimtae more and so without thinking once he pressed on the account just to be amazed by the male's post. Each and every picture looked good, even the male was quite handsome. Not seeing any problem in knowing this guy, Jungkook accepted the request and replied too.

Daddy_jeon
Hiii, may I know who are you???
3:30pm

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘