95🔞

They two cuddled as they watched their phones to see if there were some messages from their friends or not. Tae was messaging Jin and Jimin talking in their group while Jungkook saw Tae's post that was still not known by him. He glanced at tae and smirked seeing the male being all focused on his phone.

🔞🔞🔞

Jungkook moved his palm inside tae's hoodie as his palms were already resting on tae's waist. Tae didn't mind or reacted to his boyfriend's hand being rested over his bare skin. He just typed something on his phone.

Jungkook let his hand rest over tae's bare waist, he then began to caress tae's waist and moved his palm upwards slowly. Tae's grip over his phone tightened as he felt Jungkook groping his left breast between his palms.

Looking up from his phone tae stared at Jungkook who was already looking at him with a mischievous smile on his face.

"What are you thinking of doing hmm?" Tae asked, Jungkook took tae's phone and placed both of their phones on the night stand before he hovered over the younger.

"I am thinking of devouring you." Jungkook mumbled close to Tae's lips as he licked them, smashing their lips together he kissed tae roughly. His body was over tae's as his hands moved inside tae's hoodie. As the male wasn't wearing any inner wears Jungkook hand came in contact with tae's bare breasts.

Tae cupped jungkook's face as Jungkook tilted his head deepening the kiss, his hands squeezed tae's breast harder that made moan. The moan was swalloned by Jungkook as he licked tae's tongue and took it between his lips to suck them hard.

Their lower bodies were present together, tae lifted his lower body a bit rubbing it slightly against jungkook's that made the male groan and grip tae's breasts harder. Jungkook moved his lips down from tae's lips to his neck, burying his face in there. Jungkook began to suck and bite tae's delicate skin, the hickies who seemed to be getting lighter were jungkook's first Target.

Jungkook took those pink hickies between his teeths and gritted them till they turn violet. Tae panted and moaned loving how jungkook's lips and teeths worked on his skin. Tae was roaming his hands over jungkook's jaw as he pushed the male more over his neck tilting it to other side so Jungkook can get more place to mark.

Jungkook created countless hickies over the soft skin of tae and leaned back just to roll tae's hoddie. He leaned down and licked both the nipple of his love whose back arched by the strong licks. Jungkook tugged the left bud with his finger while he began to suck the right nipple. He tugged and poked the nipple with his teeths and tongue. Having enough of the right one he dived over the left doing the same with it. While his free hands moved over tae's waist caressing, squeezing or pinching the soft skin.

Once he was done he backed away and loved the sight of his love being a mess. The way tae's lips were parted and he was breathing heavily made Jungkook feel proud on himself. He rolled the hoddie of tae down a little as he took his phone and clicked a picture to think of posting it.

🔞🔞🔞

Placing it back, Jungkook leaned down and rested his head over tae's chest snugging in, moving his cheeks over the soft swells he even pinched the perked up nipples making tae gasp.

"Oh my god that was hot!!" Tae mumbled once his breath was normal, Jungkook smiled as he rested his hands over tae's bare waist.

"Hm it was, you know I wanted to do more. But I know you are still sore by the last night's things so I am gonna let you rest for now." Jungkook spoke in a soft tone, tae smiled as he caressed jungkook's hairs.

"Thank you for thinks about me bunny bun. By the way when are we return back." Tae asked.

"Let's stay here for a few more days hmm." Jungkook spoke as he rested his chin between tae's swells and looked up at tae who frowned.