109

Jungkook stopped the car once they were at Jeon manions, the two stepped  out followed by Jung-hyun who inhaled a deep breath as a soft smile got over his face.

"Well, the feeling of being at home is something that can be never explained." Jung-hyun spoke looking at jungkook who was staring at him standing next to tae having his arms loosely around the male's waist.

"I agree, being at home feels heaven." Jungkook spoke as he glanced at tae who smiled at the male knowing he was talking about tae as his home.

"Ahem, please don't run your romanticness over my face for now. I have to handle it for forever now, so for a while give me a break." Jung-hyun spoke with a tight lipped smile, the two chuckled.

"Fine baby bro, you are being blessed. Lets head in, the breakfast is waiting for you." Jungkook spoke, Jung-hyun nodded smiling widely as he along with the two walked inside. They washed their hands and directly got settled on the dinning table. Jung-hyun's mouth got filled with water as he saw the variety of food places on the dinning table.

"Dam taehyungie hyungie, this something I missed being at home. You know mom used to always cook this much food for me whenever I came from Canada but after she..
I stopped coming back knowing there's no use for me to come here anymore." Jung-hyun spoke with a sad smile, Jungkook had the similar smile as he felt the sense of emptiness of his mother around them.

"No need to remember all that any more Hyun, it was all in the past. Now that we are together let's pray for aunt to get better soon, and till she is resting for awhile I am here right. Tell me whatever you want to eat and I will cook food for you." Tae spoke with a soft smile, Jung-hyun smiled at him.

"Thank you so much hyungie." He spoke with glossy eyes, tae just waved his hands as he began to serve the brothers and then he served the breakfast for himself. As they proceeded to dig in, Jungkook remembered something he glanced at tae.

"By the way, my love do you even know how to cook?" Jungkook asked Wiggling his eyebrows.

"Of course I know." Tae spoke with a duh tone, Jungkook hummed.

"But as much as I remember Jin hyung said last time you cooked ramen you burned the whole kitchen." Jungkook spoke, biting his inner cheeks as he tried hard to not smile smugly. Tae gasped dramatically as he glared at the man.

"That was just one time, that too I forgot to put water in the bowl that made the noodles to burn and it cause the fire hmph." Tae spoke huffing aloud, Jungkook snickered.

"I need to ask ms mana to be ready with fire extinguisher so my beautiful mansion can be saved if you are cooking." Jungkook spoke and laughed aloud as tae shot a death glare to him and slapped his arms.

"You can't be making fun of me you know." Tae spoke, while Jungkook was too lost in laughing to listen to his love. While Jung-hyun was looking at his brother with fond filled eyes as he don't how long he have seen the male laughing like that.

"Mr Jeon." Tae called tilting his head, Jungkook was quick to press his lips together to stop himself from laughing but just as he saw tae he ended up laughing again.

"I can't believe you were cooking noodles without water." Jungkook spoke in between his laughs, tae huffed again.

"Atleast I don't leave house without extra bullets. Remember how you were attacked that day and you didn't even had bullets. If I didn't hace came you would have been extremely injured that day." Tae spoke with a smug smile, Jungkook hummed as he grin widely.

"I agree but I still don't boil noddles without water." He spoke, tae just thought to ignore this male as he glanced at Jung-hyun and motioned him to continue eating while Jungkook took a few minutes to calm down and finally started to eat.