67

Word count: 2240...

Four hours later.

Jungkook was sitting in the living room waiting for someone to come and tell him that nam was fine and safe, Mrs Jeon had taken Lisa in her room as she was extremely tired and exhausted because of crying.

Jungkook stood from the couch as he saw mr Jeon walking inside, without thinking once he walked to the male to ask if his uncle was fine or not, in worry he didn't noticed how his father's eyes were red and swallon.

"Dad...dad uncle nam is fine right?" He asked standing infront of mr Jeon who glared at the boy, Jungkook took a step back but his whole body jerked to other side as mr Jeon slapped his hard.

"Did you get what you wanted? Huh? ARE YOU HAPPY NOW ARE YOU HAPPY SNATCHING ANOTHER PERSON CLOSE TO ME?"He shouted holding the crying boy's shoulder shaking him vigorously.

Mrs jeon rushed out as she heard her husband's shouts, she rushed to the male but was stopped in the middle by Mr Jeon.

"Stop right there, let me talk to this bad luck." Mr Jeon spoke in a stern voice, Mrs Jeon who is a very sensitive and weak woman stood where she was.

"So mr Jungkook are you happy? Happy killing my best friend? Huh? Are you now satisfied killing someone so close to my heart? Just tell me what did nam do to you? Why? Oh yes, his biggest fault was being with you, loving you. You know what you FUCKING DON'T DESERVE ANY LOVE. YOY ARE NOTHING BUT A DANGER TO EVERYONE AROUND, FIRST YOU KILLED MY PRINCESS AND NOW MY BEST FRIEND. I HATE THE MOMENT YOU WERE BRON I WISH YOU HAD DIED THE SAME MOMENT YOU WERE BORN." He shouted at Jungkook whose whole body was shaking as he held back his sobs. He was crying, he was filled with guilt and just one word ringed in his mind that he shouldn't have lived, he should have died and everything would have been better.

"Uncle my papa is fine? Where is my papa? You said you will bring him? Where is he?" Lisa asked as she rushed out hearing mr jeon's voice. Mr jeon's angry face and tone changed fully as he kneeled to her.

"Lisa my baby, listen to uncle hmm. Your papa...he..he misses your mother and goes to meet her." Mr Jeon spoke, her lips wobbled.

"That means papa won't be back right? He left me too, he left me..." She spoke as her breath began to get heavy, mr Jeon hung his head as he wasn't able to reply to her. Mrs Jeon who had already hugged the crying boy got worried as she saw the girl shaking badly.

"Lisa?? Lisa." She called making Mr Jeon and Jungkook look at her with nothing except worry.

"Lisa baby what happened??" Mr Jeon spoke shaking her softly but she began to gasp as her eyes rolled above and she went limped in Mr. Jeon's hold. The male panicked as he carried her and turned to walk, but Jungkook rushed to him as he held his leg.

"Dad take me with you please." He begged, mr Jeon was about to shake his head but seeing Mrs jeon's showing her pleading eyes he nodded. Jungkook along with Mr Jeon rushed out, they took the girl to the hospital where she got to know she got a minor strike that was very close to a heart attack. Jungkook was left frozen again as he heard his bestest friend nearly died because of him.

"Dad... Dad I am sorry pleaseee... Please forgive me. I didn't want to bring danger to them, I promise I will never bring danger to them dad." Jungkook cried as Mr Jeon pulled him out of the hospital holding his arms.

"You won't? You nearly killed her too Jungkook what else do you want to do now. You made her an orphan, you snatched her family. You are nothing but a home wrecker, you are a home destroyer YOU ARE A FUCKING MURDERER." He spat rudely to Jungkook whose tears never stopped, he hung his head low and listened to all the words spoken to him.