80

First time going to write the 80th chapter of my story.

Word count: 2458...

Jungkook's character is going to take a 180° more like 360° turn so please try to enjoy his new side instead of thinking how can he change so easily.

Next morning...

Tae groaned slightly as he felt the rays of sun disturbing him, he frowned slightly before blinking his eyes to get off the blurryness, the first thing he saw after opening his eyes fully was the white ceiling, he hissed a little shutting his eyes back as he felt headache striking over his head as lightening.

But again his eyes got shot open as he looked around in pure shock, he wasn't able to recognise the room he was in.

"Fuck where the hell I am?" He mumbled as he tried to sat up holding his head that was spinning badly cause of a hangover. Tae looked at the night stand near the bed just to get his eyes wide and lips parted in pure disbelief as he saw Jungkook's picture frame on the night stand.

"Don't tell me I am at his house." Tae mumbled, he was still trying to recall the events that happened last night when he heard the door of the room getting clicked slightly and then it was pushed open letting Jungkook be in full view. Tae stared at the male who was standing at the door step with a soft smile, wearing just sweatpants, and having nothing over his upper body.

With wide eyes tae lifted the comforter from his body and peeked in, he sighed as he found himself being fully dressed. He really thought they did it  again.

"Good morning." Jungkook greeted softly as he walked to the bed with the tray in his hand that had a bowl on it.

"What the hell am I doing in your house?" Tae asked being extremely frustrated, first the headache and then him being in jungkook's house.

"You have been sleeping here since last night, hope you slept well. Here have this soup it will lessen your head ache." Jungkook spoke as he placed the tray over tae's lap who glanced at the tray and than at Jungkook who was still smiling at tae.

"Have you lost some screws?" Tae asked, Jungkook shook his head. The smile stayed the same that got tae frown badly.

"Have it, I will give you some pain killers as well." Jungkook spoke as he walked to his bathroom to pain killers from the first aid kit.

"Pain killers? He made soup for me? Is he...is he someone else trying to fool me by looking like him." Tae mumbled to himself, as he smelled the soup. Taking a small amount of soup in spoon he blew some air and sipped it.

"It's not bad." Tae spoke as he began to sip the soup totally not minding he was supposed to run away if it's some duplicate of Jungkook. Till Jungkook came back tae was already having the soup that widened jungkook's smile.

"Here have this pain killers." Jungkook spoke passing the packet of pain killers to tae, who raised his eyebrows at the male. He hurriedly had the soup, took a tablet and gulped it down with water.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked being confused as tae stepped down from the bed.

"Thank you so much for making me stay at your house and giving me soup and medicine. I don't know how I can here but I need to leave." Tae spoke, Jungkook frowned and held tae's wrist who glared at the male that made Jungkook leave tae's wrist.

"Where are you going tae? I took you to my house as you were shit drunk last night and have been calling for me so Jimin called me and asked me to take care of you, you slept in my arms and I thought to bring you to my house. Now will you stay?" Jungkook ranted in one breath tae stared at him.