29

The next day tae joined the office, he met namjoon and hoseok and began to work. After lunch he met Jungkook too but he was all professional at that moment cause he was there to discuss something with the male. Tae was happy finally getting his favourite job and the cherry on top was he being the assistant of his own inspiration.

Jungkook was extremely amazed by tae's professional side, he never imagined the boy being so serious about the work, the passion and skills were clear in every move of tae that had indeed impressed everyone around.

Tae even met yoongi and to everyone's surprise he got friends with the male quite quickly. Even Jungkook was stunned knowing yoongi talked and passed a soft smile to tae, cause yoongi comes on the 1 rank in being cold all around the company.

It's already been a week since Tae joined the Buzz gaming company. He loved his working hours cause namjoon was always very supportive and calm and never tried to order around for useless things. On Saturday tae's photoshoot was scheduled as well, and for that tae was given half day leave too.

The day of his shoot.

He was ready with the first dress as he walked out in his whole glory, taking all the attention which was obvious he walked to the set up area. The first outfit he was wearing was decent and comfortable, he began to give poses and left everyone stunned by how photogenic his face was. No matter from which angle the photographer clicked it would always turn out perfect.

Tae than changed into three different outfits getting pictures clicked in all three of them, it was still just the comfortable. And now the next up outfit of his was a bit formal, tae went in the changing room and was handled the formal outfit. A white one top with long coat and white pants, it was decent and formal. Tae smiled being highly impressed by the cloth material and the fitting of the cloth. He got changed in to the outfit and got  some makeup and was ready to leave.

On the side...

Jungkook walked in the photoshoot area, Jackson Wang (from China) who was the head photographer stood up seeing the ceo walking in. Everyone bowed to him, he just hummed and looked at Jackson.

"How is shoot going? Any problems?" He asked in his usual cold voice Jackson shook his head.

"There's no problem infact the shoot is going without any hurdles. Now I understood why was Kim Taehyung sonin demand, he throws no tantrums and gives the best pictures just in one shot." Jackson spoke happily, Jungkook hummed nodding his head slightly.

"Where is he tho?" He asked looking around not finding the male anywhere.

"Getting changed." Jackson nodded as he asked a staff to get a chair for Jungkook cause the male seem to be staying to see the shoot.

"I am ready." Just as Jungkook got settled on the chair tae's voice came from the corridor where the changing room is. Tae came in view stunning everyone for countless times, he had carried the formal so amazing that it was looking as if it was just made for him to wear. Even Jungkook was amazed by how the dress was looking so good over tae, while tae smiled at Jungkook and bowed his head slightly.

 Even Jungkook was amazed by how the dress was looking so good over tae, while tae smiled at Jungkook and bowed his head slightly