08

Daddy_jeon
KIM TAEHYUNG...
10:15am

Kim Taehyung reply to me this instant.
10:16am

Theonly_kimtae
Oh my god, did I did something good that the Jeon jungkook is messaging me first😳😳
10:17am.

Daddy_jeon
Stop joking and delete that post right away.
10:18am

Theonly_kimtae
Why?? You don't like people know how you care for me🤪
10:18am

Daddy_jeon
Taehyung I ain't here to have an argument me with you. Neither I care for you, I just send you those because you asked me to. So better remove that post right now.
10:19am

Theonly_kimtae
Why?? It's just a simple post, I am thanking you in the post. What's so wrong in it??
10:19am

Daddy_jeon
Taehyung, you have no idea what will happen. I would be all around the news, every channel will show that I have turned gay. Take down that post right now.
10:20am

Theonly_kimtae
Why are you so worried for this huh? It's just a way to get some fun, you are so much serious. Let them show whatever they want, why are you so affected by it. And even if the world thinks that you are gay what's the problem???
10:22am

Daddy_jeon
You won't know, just shut up and delete that post. And from today never, I repeat never talk to me. I don't wanna talk to a childish person like you.
10:25am

Theonly_kimtae
Fine, don't talk to me. I will delete the post and never message me ever.😤😤😤
10:26am

Daddy_jeon
I never message you first.
10:27 am

Theonly_kimtae
O.K So don't reply to me ever happy 😤😤😤
10:27am
S

een

Delete the recent post.
Yes.     No.

Jungkook sighed rubbing his forehead as he saw tae's post being deleted, he threw his phone on his desk and groaned aloud. The stress of his work had already irritated him and than tae posting that picture tagging him made his modo even worst and the left anger built up in him as he began to receive thousands of message on his insta, some were shocked and wanted to know his relationship with Taehyung while some just began to curse him for being a gay.

Jungkook rubbed his face as he took deep breaths, he stayed silent for a long time and soon began to feel guilty. He felt like he over reacted because tae haven't even wrote something bad and just thanked him on a social platform. Jungkook sighed as he checked his phone, he can see tae was online but he knew the male isn't going to message him for now atleast.

****

Meanwhile...

"Stupid human like bunny, he thinks he has money so he can do anything." Tae mumbled as he shoved strawberries in his mouth one after another, he huffed as he glared at Jungkook's picture that he found on the male's account.

"Listen here you hot bitch, you... You muscle pig I won't message you ever, hmph."  Tae spoke with a big angry pout.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘